Feb 18, 2015, 4:42 PM EST
The men’s tournament has been played at “The Q” every year since 2000, with the women making the move a year later.
Feb 4, 2015, 7:10 PM EST
Jimmy Hall currently leads the Golden Flashes, who are tied atop the MAC East standings, in both scoring and rebounding.
Nov 16, 2014, 6:08 PM EST
Demetrius Treadwell’s suspension means that even more will be asked of Kwan Cheatham moving forward.
Jun 6, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
Ball State’s James Whitford has filled the last remaining vacancy on his coaching staff.
Jun 5, 2014, 4:24 PM EST
WMU rewards its head coach after last season’s NCAA tournament appearance.
May 9, 2014, 1:51 PM EST
Ball State announced the hiring of Brian Thornton as an assistant coach.
Apr 27, 2014, 1:13 AM EST
Buffalo added a sixth player to its 2014 recruiting class Saturday, with JUCO guard Rodell Wigginton committing to Bobby Hurley’s program.
Mar 27, 2014, 5:16 PM EST
Ball State announces that two players have decided to transfer from the program.
Mar 23, 2014, 9:34 PM EST
No. 1 Wichita State will have a vacancy to fill on its coaching staff, as associate head coach Chris Jans will reportedly accept the position at Bowling Green.
Mar 9, 2014, 3:17 PM EST
Eight teams open play on Monday.
Feb 1, 2014, 11:37 PM EST
Conference play hasn’t been as enjoyable for Rob Senderoff’s Kent State Golden Flashes as they would have hoped, with Kent State entering Saturday’s game against rival Akron with a 2-5 record in MAC play. Akron, on the other hand, entered the game in sole possession of first place in the MAC East and looked to…
Nov 14, 2013, 9:44 PM EST
The East Division’s run of dominance in the Mid-American Conference has been well-documented, with programs such as Akron, Ohio and Kent State having a firm grip on the conference’s automatic bid to the NCAA tournament. The last time a team from the West earned that bid was in 2004, when Western Michigan won the conference…
Nov 8, 2013, 2:19 PM EST
The college basketball season is finally underway, and we’ve got our first winner: Eastern Michigan. With junior college transfer Karrington Ward leading four players in double figures with 17 points, the Eagles took care of Albion by the final score of 77-45. Glenn Bryant added 12 points off the bench for EMU and senior center…
Oct 24, 2013, 5:04 PM EST
With actual college basketball games being played just over two weeks from today, programs across the country are working to prepare themselves to put their best foot forward during the second weekend of November. That can also be said of the marketing staffs, with workers hard at work to stir up excitement within the fan…
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- Bubble Banter: Boise State, St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 2
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 1
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)