Mar 25, 2015, 6:38 PM EDT
While there is a report stating that the two parties have agreed in principle to a new deal, there’s also a report that Hurley still intends to speak with DePaul this week.
Feb 18, 2015, 4:42 PM EDT
The men’s tournament has been played at “The Q” every year since 2000, with the women making the move a year later.
Feb 4, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
Jimmy Hall currently leads the Golden Flashes, who are tied atop the MAC East standings, in both scoring and rebounding.
Nov 16, 2014, 6:08 PM EDT
Demetrius Treadwell’s suspension means that even more will be asked of Kwan Cheatham moving forward.
Jun 6, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Ball State’s James Whitford has filled the last remaining vacancy on his coaching staff.
Jun 5, 2014, 4:24 PM EDT
WMU rewards its head coach after last season’s NCAA tournament appearance.
May 9, 2014, 1:51 PM EDT
Ball State announced the hiring of Brian Thornton as an assistant coach.
Apr 27, 2014, 1:13 AM EDT
Buffalo added a sixth player to its 2014 recruiting class Saturday, with JUCO guard Rodell Wigginton committing to Bobby Hurley’s program.
Mar 27, 2014, 5:16 PM EDT
Ball State announces that two players have decided to transfer from the program.
Mar 23, 2014, 9:34 PM EDT
No. 1 Wichita State will have a vacancy to fill on its coaching staff, as associate head coach Chris Jans will reportedly accept the position at Bowling Green.
Mar 9, 2014, 3:17 PM EDT
Eight teams open play on Monday.
Feb 1, 2014, 11:37 PM EDT
Conference play hasn’t been as enjoyable for Rob Senderoff’s Kent State Golden Flashes as they would have hoped, with Kent State entering Saturday’s game against rival Akron with a 2-5 record in MAC play. Akron, on the other hand, entered the game in sole possession of first place in the MAC East and looked to…
Nov 14, 2013, 9:44 PM EDT
The East Division’s run of dominance in the Mid-American Conference has been well-documented, with programs such as Akron, Ohio and Kent State having a firm grip on the conference’s automatic bid to the NCAA tournament. The last time a team from the West earned that bid was in 2004, when Western Michigan won the conference…
Nov 8, 2013, 2:19 PM EDT
The college basketball season is finally underway, and we’ve got our first winner: Eastern Michigan. With junior college transfer Karrington Ward leading four players in double figures with 17 points, the Eagles took care of Albion by the final score of 77-45. Glenn Bryant added 12 points off the bench for EMU and senior center…
Oct 24, 2013, 5:04 PM EDT
With actual college basketball games being played just over two weeks from today, programs across the country are working to prepare themselves to put their best foot forward during the second weekend of November. That can also be said of the marketing staffs, with workers hard at work to stir up excitement within the fan…
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 0
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 1
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 6
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)