Nov 16, 2014, 6:08 PM EST
Demetrius Treadwell’s suspension means that even more will be asked of Kwan Cheatham moving forward.
Jun 6, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
Ball State’s James Whitford has filled the last remaining vacancy on his coaching staff.
Jun 5, 2014, 4:24 PM EST
WMU rewards its head coach after last season’s NCAA tournament appearance.
May 9, 2014, 1:51 PM EST
Ball State announced the hiring of Brian Thornton as an assistant coach.
Apr 27, 2014, 1:13 AM EST
Buffalo added a sixth player to its 2014 recruiting class Saturday, with JUCO guard Rodell Wigginton committing to Bobby Hurley’s program.
Mar 27, 2014, 5:16 PM EST
Ball State announces that two players have decided to transfer from the program.
Mar 23, 2014, 9:34 PM EST
No. 1 Wichita State will have a vacancy to fill on its coaching staff, as associate head coach Chris Jans will reportedly accept the position at Bowling Green.
Mar 9, 2014, 3:17 PM EST
Eight teams open play on Monday.
Feb 1, 2014, 11:37 PM EST
Conference play hasn’t been as enjoyable for Rob Senderoff’s Kent State Golden Flashes as they would have hoped, with Kent State entering Saturday’s game against rival Akron with a 2-5 record in MAC play. Akron, on the other hand, entered the game in sole possession of first place in the MAC East and looked to…
Nov 14, 2013, 9:44 PM EST
The East Division’s run of dominance in the Mid-American Conference has been well-documented, with programs such as Akron, Ohio and Kent State having a firm grip on the conference’s automatic bid to the NCAA tournament. The last time a team from the West earned that bid was in 2004, when Western Michigan won the conference…
Nov 8, 2013, 2:19 PM EST
The college basketball season is finally underway, and we’ve got our first winner: Eastern Michigan. With junior college transfer Karrington Ward leading four players in double figures with 17 points, the Eagles took care of Albion by the final score of 77-45. Glenn Bryant added 12 points off the bench for EMU and senior center…
Oct 24, 2013, 5:04 PM EST
With actual college basketball games being played just over two weeks from today, programs across the country are working to prepare themselves to put their best foot forward during the second weekend of November. That can also be said of the marketing staffs, with workers hard at work to stir up excitement within the fan…
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)