Mar 28, 2014, 10:46 PM EST
For the second time this season, Russ Smith has dunked all over Julius Randle.
Mar 27, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
College basketball’s best rivalry taking place in the Sweet 16? Count me in.
Mar 27, 2014, 10:20 AM EST
Tennessee’s muscle vs. Michigan’s finesse. What wins out?
Mar 23, 2014, 8:52 PM EST
Tennessee put an end to Cinderella’s ball, manhandling a smaller Mercer team.
Mar 23, 2014, 8:07 PM EST
Wichita State was special. They proved it Sunday, even if it resulted in a loss.
Mar 23, 2014, 7:25 PM EST
Kentucky has as much talented as any team in the country. For the first time all season, it looked like it. Should Louisville be worried?
Mar 22, 2014, 7:33 PM EST
Michigan advances to the Sweet 16 to play the winner of Mercer-Tennessee.
Mar 22, 2014, 4:47 PM EST
Wofford wasn’t the only challenge Michigan head coach John Beilein had on Friday in Milwaukee.
Mar 22, 2014, 1:28 PM EST
A concussion limited the Mercer big man to four minutes against Duke and will keep him off the floor against Tennessee on Sunday.
Mar 22, 2014, 1:38 AM EST
Kentucky advances past Kansas State to take on Wichita State on Sunday.
Mar 21, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
Cleanthony Early scored 23 points to lead No. 1 Wichita State to a convincing win over No. 16 Cal Poly, 64-37. Early was the only Shocker starter that scored more than seven points, but it didn’t really matter. The Mustangs were totally and completely overwhelmed by Wichita State’s defense. They finished the night shooting 20.7%…
Mar 21, 2014, 6:50 PM EST
After No. 3 Duke’s shocking loss to No. 14 Mercer in the opening round of the NCAA tournament, Mike Krzyzewski paid a visit to the Mercer locker room to congratulate the Bears on their victory.
Christian Laettner tweets ‘This type of crap didn’t happen from ’89-’92” following Duke’s loss to Mercer
Mar 21, 2014, 6:08 PM EST
The two-time national champion had some choice words for his former team.
Mar 21, 2014, 4:43 PM EST
Not every cinderella is built the same, however, and this Mercer team is not all that much like FGCU.
Mar 21, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
One of the best postgame interviews you’ll see this March.
Mar 21, 2014, 2:57 PM EST
Lehigh upset Duke in 2011. Florida Gulf Coast made a run to the Sweet 16 in 2013. Both teams were impressed with Mercer’s upset win over Duke.
Mar 21, 2014, 2:27 PM EST
The Blue Devils bow out in the Round of 64 in a major upset for the second time in three years.
Mar 21, 2014, 2:12 AM EST
Rick Barnes was fired before the season began. Now he’s in the Round of 32 thanks to Cameron Ridley.
Mar 21, 2014, 1:50 AM EST
Louisville needed a late rally to beat Manhattan, but you shouldn’t be worried about the Cardinals.
Mar 21, 2014, 12:03 AM EST
The day’s first real buzzer-beater capped a terrific game in Milwaukee.
Mar 17, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
Wichita State didn’t get any favors as a No. 1 seed, but Louisville got a great draw as a No. 4.
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 0
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)