Mar 28, 2014, 10:46 PM EDT
For the second time this season, Russ Smith has dunked all over Julius Randle.
Mar 27, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
College basketball’s best rivalry taking place in the Sweet 16? Count me in.
Mar 27, 2014, 10:20 AM EDT
Tennessee’s muscle vs. Michigan’s finesse. What wins out?
Mar 23, 2014, 8:52 PM EDT
Tennessee put an end to Cinderella’s ball, manhandling a smaller Mercer team.
Mar 23, 2014, 8:07 PM EDT
Wichita State was special. They proved it Sunday, even if it resulted in a loss.
Mar 23, 2014, 7:25 PM EDT
Kentucky has as much talented as any team in the country. For the first time all season, it looked like it. Should Louisville be worried?
Mar 22, 2014, 7:33 PM EDT
Michigan advances to the Sweet 16 to play the winner of Mercer-Tennessee.
Mar 22, 2014, 4:47 PM EDT
Wofford wasn’t the only challenge Michigan head coach John Beilein had on Friday in Milwaukee.
Mar 22, 2014, 1:28 PM EDT
A concussion limited the Mercer big man to four minutes against Duke and will keep him off the floor against Tennessee on Sunday.
Mar 22, 2014, 1:38 AM EDT
Kentucky advances past Kansas State to take on Wichita State on Sunday.
Mar 21, 2014, 10:22 PM EDT
Cleanthony Early scored 23 points to lead No. 1 Wichita State to a convincing win over No. 16 Cal Poly, 64-37. Early was the only Shocker starter that scored more than seven points, but it didn’t really matter. The Mustangs were totally and completely overwhelmed by Wichita State’s defense. They finished the night shooting 20.7%…
Mar 21, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
After No. 3 Duke’s shocking loss to No. 14 Mercer in the opening round of the NCAA tournament, Mike Krzyzewski paid a visit to the Mercer locker room to congratulate the Bears on their victory.
Christian Laettner tweets ‘This type of crap didn’t happen from ’89-’92” following Duke’s loss to Mercer
Mar 21, 2014, 6:08 PM EDT
The two-time national champion had some choice words for his former team.
Mar 21, 2014, 4:43 PM EDT
Not every cinderella is built the same, however, and this Mercer team is not all that much like FGCU.
Mar 21, 2014, 3:10 PM EDT
One of the best postgame interviews you’ll see this March.
Mar 21, 2014, 2:57 PM EDT
Lehigh upset Duke in 2011. Florida Gulf Coast made a run to the Sweet 16 in 2013. Both teams were impressed with Mercer’s upset win over Duke.
Mar 21, 2014, 2:27 PM EDT
The Blue Devils bow out in the Round of 64 in a major upset for the second time in three years.
Mar 21, 2014, 2:12 AM EDT
Rick Barnes was fired before the season began. Now he’s in the Round of 32 thanks to Cameron Ridley.
Mar 21, 2014, 1:50 AM EDT
Louisville needed a late rally to beat Manhattan, but you shouldn’t be worried about the Cardinals.
Mar 21, 2014, 12:03 AM EDT
The day’s first real buzzer-beater capped a terrific game in Milwaukee.
Mar 17, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
Wichita State didn’t get any favors as a No. 1 seed, but Louisville got a great draw as a No. 4.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 26
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)