Mar 31, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
Kentucky knocked off three of last year’s Final Four teams to reach the 2014 Final Four in Arlington, but the Wildcats have eyes on two more victories next weekend.
Mar 30, 2014, 9:42 PM EST
Without senior forward Jordan Morgan in the lineup due to foul trouble, Michigan struggled to take advantage of Kentucky’s slow start from the Harrison twins as they fell just short of back-to-back Final Four appearances.
Mar 30, 2014, 7:31 PM EST
Freshman shooting guard Aaron Harrison knocked down the game-winning three-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining to give No. 8 seed Kentucky a thrilling 75-72 win over No. 2 seed Michigan on Sunday in an Elite 8 contest in the Midwest Regional.
Mar 29, 2014, 12:28 PM EST
Following Friday night’s loss to Kentucky, Louisville senior guard Russ Smith gave some classy remarks about his competitors.
Mar 29, 2014, 10:33 AM EST
Louisville will fall short of its goal of three consecutive Final Fours as the No. 4 seed Cardinals fell to No. 8 seed Kentucky in the Sweet 16 on Friday night.
Mar 29, 2014, 2:13 AM EST
With Kentucky’s 74-69 Sweet 16 win over rival Louisville on Friday, the Wildcats completed another NCAA Tournament comeback victory against a Final Four opponent from last season.
Mar 29, 2014, 1:10 AM EST
No. 8 seed Kentucky got past rival and No. 4 seed Louisville on Friday as the Wildcats won, 74-69 in a battle of the last two national champions.
Mar 28, 2014, 11:26 PM EST
Many didn’t expect Michigan to bounce back the way they have after the loss of Mitch McGary. Now the Wolverines are on the cusp of another Final Four berth behind a balanced offensive attack and the outstanding tournament play of senior Jordan Morgan.
Mar 28, 2014, 9:36 PM EST
INDIANAPOLIS — At 39.8 percent from the three-point line, Michigan was one of the best teams in the country at filling it up from the perimeter this season. In the first half of the No. 2 seed Wolverines’ contest against No. 11 seed Tennessee on Friday, though, Michigan nearly doubled that percentage as the Wolverines…
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)