Mar 31, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Kentucky knocked off three of last year’s Final Four teams to reach the 2014 Final Four in Arlington, but the Wildcats have eyes on two more victories next weekend.
Mar 30, 2014, 9:42 PM EDT
Without senior forward Jordan Morgan in the lineup due to foul trouble, Michigan struggled to take advantage of Kentucky’s slow start from the Harrison twins as they fell just short of back-to-back Final Four appearances.
Mar 30, 2014, 7:31 PM EDT
Freshman shooting guard Aaron Harrison knocked down the game-winning three-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining to give No. 8 seed Kentucky a thrilling 75-72 win over No. 2 seed Michigan on Sunday in an Elite 8 contest in the Midwest Regional.
Mar 29, 2014, 12:28 PM EDT
Following Friday night’s loss to Kentucky, Louisville senior guard Russ Smith gave some classy remarks about his competitors.
Mar 29, 2014, 10:33 AM EDT
Louisville will fall short of its goal of three consecutive Final Fours as the No. 4 seed Cardinals fell to No. 8 seed Kentucky in the Sweet 16 on Friday night.
Mar 29, 2014, 2:13 AM EDT
With Kentucky’s 74-69 Sweet 16 win over rival Louisville on Friday, the Wildcats completed another NCAA Tournament comeback victory against a Final Four opponent from last season.
Mar 29, 2014, 1:10 AM EDT
No. 8 seed Kentucky got past rival and No. 4 seed Louisville on Friday as the Wildcats won, 74-69 in a battle of the last two national champions.
Mar 28, 2014, 11:26 PM EDT
Many didn’t expect Michigan to bounce back the way they have after the loss of Mitch McGary. Now the Wolverines are on the cusp of another Final Four berth behind a balanced offensive attack and the outstanding tournament play of senior Jordan Morgan.
Mar 28, 2014, 9:36 PM EDT
INDIANAPOLIS — At 39.8 percent from the three-point line, Michigan was one of the best teams in the country at filling it up from the perimeter this season. In the first half of the No. 2 seed Wolverines’ contest against No. 11 seed Tennessee on Friday, though, Michigan nearly doubled that percentage as the Wolverines…
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 1
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)