Mar 31, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
Kentucky knocked off three of last year’s Final Four teams to reach the 2014 Final Four in Arlington, but the Wildcats have eyes on two more victories next weekend.
Mar 30, 2014, 9:42 PM EST
Without senior forward Jordan Morgan in the lineup due to foul trouble, Michigan struggled to take advantage of Kentucky’s slow start from the Harrison twins as they fell just short of back-to-back Final Four appearances.
Mar 30, 2014, 7:31 PM EST
Freshman shooting guard Aaron Harrison knocked down the game-winning three-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining to give No. 8 seed Kentucky a thrilling 75-72 win over No. 2 seed Michigan on Sunday in an Elite 8 contest in the Midwest Regional.
Mar 29, 2014, 12:28 PM EST
Following Friday night’s loss to Kentucky, Louisville senior guard Russ Smith gave some classy remarks about his competitors.
Mar 29, 2014, 10:33 AM EST
Louisville will fall short of its goal of three consecutive Final Fours as the No. 4 seed Cardinals fell to No. 8 seed Kentucky in the Sweet 16 on Friday night.
Mar 29, 2014, 2:13 AM EST
With Kentucky’s 74-69 Sweet 16 win over rival Louisville on Friday, the Wildcats completed another NCAA Tournament comeback victory against a Final Four opponent from last season.
Mar 29, 2014, 1:10 AM EST
No. 8 seed Kentucky got past rival and No. 4 seed Louisville on Friday as the Wildcats won, 74-69 in a battle of the last two national champions.
Mar 28, 2014, 11:26 PM EST
Many didn’t expect Michigan to bounce back the way they have after the loss of Mitch McGary. Now the Wolverines are on the cusp of another Final Four berth behind a balanced offensive attack and the outstanding tournament play of senior Jordan Morgan.
Mar 28, 2014, 9:36 PM EST
INDIANAPOLIS — At 39.8 percent from the three-point line, Michigan was one of the best teams in the country at filling it up from the perimeter this season. In the first half of the No. 2 seed Wolverines’ contest against No. 11 seed Tennessee on Friday, though, Michigan nearly doubled that percentage as the Wolverines…
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 13
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Wisconsin’s loss to Maryland a massive blow, but not for the reasons you think 4
- Bubble Banter: N.C. State lands a critical win, Texas loses … again 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)