Mar 21, 2015, 11:43 PM EDT
J.P. Tokoto finished with 13 points, five rebounds, eight assists and no turnovers, and was key in dealing with the Arkansas pressure.
Feb 12, 2015, 7:35 PM EDT
Ted Kapita joins guard Jimmy Whitt in Arkansas’ 2015 recruiting class.
Feb 6, 2015, 11:01 AM EDT
Michael Qualls has shot 26 percent from the floor over the last four games.
Dec 7, 2014, 8:16 PM EDT
Mike Anderson’s Razorbacks were looking to rebound from their loss at No. 20 Iowa State on Thursday, and they looked poised to do so with a six-point lead with 1:17 remaining.
Nov 30, 2014, 7:47 PM EDT
Arkansas is off to its first 6-0 start since 1997-98, and the strides made by guard Rashad Madden have been a factor.
Feb 3, 2014, 4:32 PM EDT
After previously being suspended indefinitely on Saturday for conduct detrimental of the team, Arkansas has reinstated Alandise Harris and Michael Qualls to the team and the duo will play on Wednesday against Alabama, according to a tweet from the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Mike Anderson said Michael Qualls and Alandise Harris have been reinstated and they will…
Jan 23, 2014, 11:37 AM EDT
Mike Anderson very nearly ended one of the more embarrassing streaks for any coach in the country. Since he’s been at Arkansas, Anderson is winless in SEC road games against teams other than Auburn. His overall record in SEC games away from Bud Walton Arena is 2-21, which looks even worse when you consider that…
Jan 11, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
Saturday’s SEC road contest at Arkansas could have easily been a letdown for No. 10 Florida. The Gators were missing leading scorer Casey Prather and multiple other Gators were banged up, including Scottie Wilbekin (ankle), Patric Young (knees) and Michael Frazier II (calf). But that didn’t slow the Gators down as they held off Arkansas…
Nov 30, 2013, 9:33 PM EDT
With Desmond Simmons out until sometime in December and Jernard Jarreau done for the season after tearing his ACL in a win over Seattle, the Washington Huskies don’t have much depth in the front court. San Francisco transfer Perris Blackwell has been asked to lead the way, and he entered Saturday’s game against Long Beach…
Nov 1, 2013, 4:23 PM EDT
With Arkansas losing their top two scorers from a season ago in guard B.J. Young and forward Marshawn Powell, there are some questions head coach Mike Anderson has to answer entering the 2013-14 season. Who will his feature offensive options be? Forward Coty Clarke (7.6 ppg, 5.2 rpg) and guard Mardracus Wade (6.5 ppg) are…
Sep 1, 2010, 6:23 PM EDT
Eligibility issues made Tony Mitchell a longshot to play at Missouri this season. Now it appears he has no shot. The Tigers’ top 2010 recruit missed Monday’s deadline to enroll in fall classes – both Rivals.com’s Jerry Meyer and FOXSports’s Jeff Goodman reported that nugget – and Mitchell couldn’t get NCAA clearance to do so.…
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 43
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)