Jan 6, 2015, 5:35 PM EST
One college coach in the Coaches Poll explains his rationale for voting for Duke over Kentucky.
Oct 25, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Mike Young has seen the Wofford men’s basketball program come a long way since he first joined the coaching staff back in 1989.
Oct 25, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Davidson is gone, but that does not mean that the SoCon will be a bad basketball league.
Aug 27, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
With their two finalists having removed their names from consideration, the College of Charleston is back to square one in its search for a new head coach.
Aug 26, 2014, 9:45 PM EST
The College of Charleston is looking to replace Doug Wojcik, who was fired on Aug. 5.
Aug 10, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
A recent report names five candidates for the College of Charleston job.
Mar 11, 2014, 12:05 AM EST
Wofford is heading back to the NCAA tournament for the third time in the last five years.
Aug 5, 2012, 9:37 AM EST
Pittsburgh head coach Jamie Dixon was reportedly “stumbling over his words” with excitement when he got news that four-star forward Mike Young had chosen his Panthers over the Florida Gators Saturday. “[Dixon] wanted me really bad,” Young told the Tribune-Review. “I was his No. 1 priority.” Young is a good rebounder and versatile forward, a…
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 1
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (24)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)