Oct 25, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Mike Young has seen the Wofford men’s basketball program come a long way since he first joined the coaching staff back in 1989.
Oct 25, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Davidson is gone, but that does not mean that the SoCon will be a bad basketball league.
Aug 27, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
With their two finalists having removed their names from consideration, the College of Charleston is back to square one in its search for a new head coach.
Aug 26, 2014, 9:45 PM EST
The College of Charleston is looking to replace Doug Wojcik, who was fired on Aug. 5.
Aug 10, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
A recent report names five candidates for the College of Charleston job.
Mar 11, 2014, 12:05 AM EST
Wofford is heading back to the NCAA tournament for the third time in the last five years.
Aug 5, 2012, 9:37 AM EST
Pittsburgh head coach Jamie Dixon was reportedly “stumbling over his words” with excitement when he got news that four-star forward Mike Young had chosen his Panthers over the Florida Gators Saturday. “[Dixon] wanted me really bad,” Young told the Tribune-Review. “I was his No. 1 priority.” Young is a good rebounder and versatile forward, a…
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)