Missouri State Bears
Jan 16, 2015, 4:54 PM EST
With an average of 19.5 points per game, Marcus Marshall was the lone double-digit scorer for a team that ranks sixth in the Missouri Valley in scoring and ninth in field goal percentage.
Jan 14, 2015, 7:37 PM EST
Marcus Marshall is Missouri State’s lone double-digit scorer, as he’s averaging 19.5 points per game.
Dec 7, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Missouri State has dealt with injury issues this season and will continue to miss a senior starting wing.
Nov 21, 2014, 9:52 AM EST
Both Miami (2007) and Minnesota (2010) have won the event in the past.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Can the Shockers make national waves for the third consecutive season?
Jul 19, 2014, 8:56 PM EST
Marshall averaged 14.3 points per game in 12 contests last season, and his loss was a big one for the Bears.
May 20, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
While Wichita State looks to build on last year’s 35-1 campaign, the rest of the Valley looks to provide greater resistance.
Mar 2, 2014, 2:07 AM EST
GAME OF THE DAY: Southeast Missouri 118, Murray State 115 (2OT) This OVC contest was wild, with the Redhawks holding on for the three-point win despite giving Murray State one last shot at the tie with less than a second remaining in the second extra session. How’d it happen? SEMO’s Nino Johnson was hit with…
Jan 14, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
Missouri State lost more than just a tough overtime game against Wichita State this past Saturday; they also lost sophomore guard Marcus Marshall to a torn meniscus. Marshall’s out indefinitely after suffering the injury to his right knee; surgery is scheduled to take place this Wednesday. Missouri State head coach Paul Lusk said in a…
Jan 12, 2014, 1:03 AM EST
GAME OF THE DAY: No. 6 Wichita State 72, Missouri State (OT) Wichita State trailed by as many as 19 points in the second half but Gregg Marshall’s team refused to lie down, with Fred VanVleet scoring 12 of the Shockers’ final 13 points to cap the comeback. Cleanthony Early tallied 22 points and 14…
Oct 29, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of…
Sep 15, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
In late May, Drew Wilson transferred from Missouri State to Oral Roberts in order to be closer to his family following the death of his sister. It was expected, at first, that Wilson would be ruled eligible to play in the 2013-14 season, but his initial request for immediate eligibility was denied. However, his case…
- Reductions in scholarship, off-campus recruiting will have significant impact on Syracuse moving forward 1
- NCAA sanctions Syracuse; 12 lost scholarships, nine-game suspension for coach Jim Boeheim 9
- Bracketology: No. 1 seed line remains unsettled 3
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Carolina Part Two, and which bubble teams have the most on the line? 0
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 1
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- NCAA sanctions Syracuse; 12 lost scholarships, nine-game suspension for coach Jim Boeheim (10)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)