Missouri State Bears
Jul 22, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
The best quarterfinal may be the matchup between Mississippi State and Miami.
Apr 21, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
Nevada got a high-scoring transfer from a former Missouri State guard.
Jan 16, 2015, 4:54 PM EDT
With an average of 19.5 points per game, Marcus Marshall was the lone double-digit scorer for a team that ranks sixth in the Missouri Valley in scoring and ninth in field goal percentage.
Jan 14, 2015, 7:37 PM EDT
Marcus Marshall is Missouri State’s lone double-digit scorer, as he’s averaging 19.5 points per game.
Dec 7, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Missouri State has dealt with injury issues this season and will continue to miss a senior starting wing.
Nov 21, 2014, 9:52 AM EDT
Both Miami (2007) and Minnesota (2010) have won the event in the past.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Can the Shockers make national waves for the third consecutive season?
Jul 19, 2014, 8:56 PM EDT
Marshall averaged 14.3 points per game in 12 contests last season, and his loss was a big one for the Bears.
May 20, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
While Wichita State looks to build on last year’s 35-1 campaign, the rest of the Valley looks to provide greater resistance.
Mar 2, 2014, 2:07 AM EDT
GAME OF THE DAY: Southeast Missouri 118, Murray State 115 (2OT) This OVC contest was wild, with the Redhawks holding on for the three-point win despite giving Murray State one last shot at the tie with less than a second remaining in the second extra session. How’d it happen? SEMO’s Nino Johnson was hit with…
Jan 14, 2014, 4:50 PM EDT
Missouri State lost more than just a tough overtime game against Wichita State this past Saturday; they also lost sophomore guard Marcus Marshall to a torn meniscus. Marshall’s out indefinitely after suffering the injury to his right knee; surgery is scheduled to take place this Wednesday. Missouri State head coach Paul Lusk said in a…
Jan 12, 2014, 1:03 AM EDT
GAME OF THE DAY: No. 6 Wichita State 72, Missouri State (OT) Wichita State trailed by as many as 19 points in the second half but Gregg Marshall’s team refused to lie down, with Fred VanVleet scoring 12 of the Shockers’ final 13 points to cap the comeback. Cleanthony Early tallied 22 points and 14…
Oct 29, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of…
Sep 15, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
In late May, Drew Wilson transferred from Missouri State to Oral Roberts in order to be closer to his family following the death of his sister. It was expected, at first, that Wilson would be ruled eligible to play in the 2013-14 season, but his initial request for immediate eligibility was denied. However, his case…
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)