Missouri Valley Conference
Nov 15, 2014, 9:59 PM EST
Jacobson’s Panthers may be the team best equipped to challenge No. 12 Wichita State in the Missouri Valley.
Nov 14, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
Gary Ricks Jr. is the team’s leading returning scorer, as he averaged 12.3 points per game last season.
Nov 4, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Fred Van Vleet and Wichita State are focused on maintaining an elite two-year run.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Can the Shockers make national waves for the third consecutive season?
Nov 3, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
Bradley will sit a guard due to limited minutes.
Oct 17, 2014, 6:39 PM EST
Milton Doyle won Missouri Valley Freshman and Newcomer of the Year honors last season.
Oct 15, 2014, 6:44 PM EST
Tyler Smithpeters averaged 4.8 points and 1.3 rebounds per game as a freshman.
Oct 5, 2014, 8:08 PM EST
Northern Iowa won’t lack for options, but they’ll need to get better defensively in order to improve on last year’s 16-15 record.
Oct 2, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
Stamina and health issues kept Shaquille Morris from being the player Gregg Marshall demanded him to be during his redshirt year.
Sep 21, 2014, 5:14 PM EST
The Shockers won’t lack for capable leaders this season, and their newcomers have followed the lead of those veterans in the weight room.
Sep 20, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
Bradley forward Auston Barnes has been charged with misdemeanor domestic battery following an August arrest.
Sep 13, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
Wichita State did something it didn’t do last season: sell out its season ticket packages.
Jul 19, 2014, 8:56 PM EST
Marshall averaged 14.3 points per game in 12 contests last season, and his loss was a big one for the Bears.
Jun 21, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Wichita State went last season without a true backup point guard, but the Shockers are working to get true freshman Cory Henderson Jr. prepared for that role.
Jun 13, 2014, 9:56 AM EST
The former Louisiana Tech assistant goes from one successful program to another.
Jun 7, 2014, 4:40 PM EST
The two program will meet for the first time since the 2006 NCAA tournament.
May 29, 2014, 5:47 PM EST
Illinois State gives Torrey Ward a promotion.
May 20, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
While Wichita State looks to build on last year’s 35-1 campaign, the rest of the Valley looks to provide greater resistance.
May 16, 2014, 4:22 PM EST
Indiana State adds a quality transfer in former Citadel guard/forward Matt Van Sycoc.
May 10, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
Drake lands its second transfer from a Big Ten school this spring.
Apr 29, 2014, 6:43 PM EST
Bradley scored its biggest commit for its Class of 2014.
Apr 12, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Loyola (Chicago) lost its second transfer at forward in as many days on Saturday as sophomore forward Nick Osborne announced he’s seeking a transfer.
Apr 11, 2014, 8:40 PM EST
Loyola forward Matt O’Leary will transfer to another program after finishing his sophomore season.
Apr 7, 2014, 7:56 PM EST
Illinois State lost three guards to transfer on Monday.
Mar 7, 2014, 3:43 PM EST
No. 2 Wichita State moves to 32-0, with their big men performing well in their “Arch Madness” opener.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)