Missouri Valley Conference
Three-pointer with 5.2 seconds remaining completes second-half rally for No. 20 Northern Iowa (VIDEO)
Jan 25, 2015, 6:24 PM EST
UNI erased a 12-point second half deficit to win at Illinois State, and they remain a game behind No. 14 Wichita State in the Missouri Valley standings.
Jan 23, 2015, 1:44 PM EST
Finding quality opponents willing to play can be tough for leagues such as the Missouri Valley and Mountain West, especially if they want a home game out of the deal. This challenge would help in that regard.
Jan 16, 2015, 4:54 PM EST
With an average of 19.5 points per game, Marcus Marshall was the lone double-digit scorer for a team that ranks sixth in the Missouri Valley in scoring and ninth in field goal percentage.
Jan 14, 2015, 7:37 PM EST
Marcus Marshall is Missouri State’s lone double-digit scorer, as he’s averaging 19.5 points per game.
Dec 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The Wichita State Shockers have some work to do to come close to last year’s level.
Dec 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Wichita State’s head coach noticed some empty rows of seats in the student section. So he wrote them a letter.
Dec 13, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Northern Iowa (9-0) would match the best start in school history with a win Saturday night.
Dec 9, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
The Shockers took control against Seton Hall and never relinquished on Tuesday night.
Dec 7, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Missouri State has dealt with injury issues this season and will continue to miss a senior starting wing.
Dec 4, 2014, 2:38 AM EST
Utah was able to make things uncomfortable for the Shockers with their defense, as the Shockers managed just eight assists on 24 made field goals.
Nov 15, 2014, 9:59 PM EST
Jacobson’s Panthers may be the team best equipped to challenge No. 12 Wichita State in the Missouri Valley.
Nov 14, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
Gary Ricks Jr. is the team’s leading returning scorer, as he averaged 12.3 points per game last season.
Nov 4, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Fred Van Vleet and Wichita State are focused on maintaining an elite two-year run.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Can the Shockers make national waves for the third consecutive season?
Nov 3, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
Bradley will sit a guard due to limited minutes.
Oct 17, 2014, 6:39 PM EST
Milton Doyle won Missouri Valley Freshman and Newcomer of the Year honors last season.
Oct 15, 2014, 6:44 PM EST
Tyler Smithpeters averaged 4.8 points and 1.3 rebounds per game as a freshman.
Oct 5, 2014, 8:08 PM EST
Northern Iowa won’t lack for options, but they’ll need to get better defensively in order to improve on last year’s 16-15 record.
Oct 2, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
Stamina and health issues kept Shaquille Morris from being the player Gregg Marshall demanded him to be during his redshirt year.
Sep 21, 2014, 5:14 PM EST
The Shockers won’t lack for capable leaders this season, and their newcomers have followed the lead of those veterans in the weight room.
Sep 20, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
Bradley forward Auston Barnes has been charged with misdemeanor domestic battery following an August arrest.
Sep 13, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
Wichita State did something it didn’t do last season: sell out its season ticket packages.
Jul 19, 2014, 8:56 PM EST
Marshall averaged 14.3 points per game in 12 contests last season, and his loss was a big one for the Bears.
Jun 21, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Wichita State went last season without a true backup point guard, but the Shockers are working to get true freshman Cory Henderson Jr. prepared for that role.
Jun 13, 2014, 9:56 AM EST
The former Louisiana Tech assistant goes from one successful program to another.
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 6
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (6)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)