Missouri Valley Conference
Mar 4, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Two strong teams enter the Valley Conference Tournament with numerous others trying to enter the frame.
Jan 31, 2015, 6:39 PM EST
UNI went on a 22-6 run over a ten-plus minute stretch as they moved into a tie for first in the Missouri Valley.
Bradley’s leading scorer one of three players facing disciplinary action following incident Thursday morning
Jan 29, 2015, 6:57 PM EST
Warren Jones is averaging a team-best 13.8 points per game for Bradley, which has lost six of its last seven games.
Three-pointer with 5.2 seconds remaining completes second-half rally for No. 20 Northern Iowa (VIDEO)
Jan 25, 2015, 6:24 PM EST
UNI erased a 12-point second half deficit to win at Illinois State, and they remain a game behind No. 14 Wichita State in the Missouri Valley standings.
Jan 23, 2015, 1:44 PM EST
Finding quality opponents willing to play can be tough for leagues such as the Missouri Valley and Mountain West, especially if they want a home game out of the deal. This challenge would help in that regard.
Jan 16, 2015, 4:54 PM EST
With an average of 19.5 points per game, Marcus Marshall was the lone double-digit scorer for a team that ranks sixth in the Missouri Valley in scoring and ninth in field goal percentage.
Jan 14, 2015, 7:37 PM EST
Marcus Marshall is Missouri State’s lone double-digit scorer, as he’s averaging 19.5 points per game.
Dec 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The Wichita State Shockers have some work to do to come close to last year’s level.
Dec 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Wichita State’s head coach noticed some empty rows of seats in the student section. So he wrote them a letter.
Dec 13, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Northern Iowa (9-0) would match the best start in school history with a win Saturday night.
Dec 9, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
The Shockers took control against Seton Hall and never relinquished on Tuesday night.
Dec 7, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Missouri State has dealt with injury issues this season and will continue to miss a senior starting wing.
Dec 4, 2014, 2:38 AM EST
Utah was able to make things uncomfortable for the Shockers with their defense, as the Shockers managed just eight assists on 24 made field goals.
Nov 15, 2014, 9:59 PM EST
Jacobson’s Panthers may be the team best equipped to challenge No. 12 Wichita State in the Missouri Valley.
Nov 14, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
Gary Ricks Jr. is the team’s leading returning scorer, as he averaged 12.3 points per game last season.
Nov 4, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Fred Van Vleet and Wichita State are focused on maintaining an elite two-year run.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Can the Shockers make national waves for the third consecutive season?
Nov 3, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
Bradley will sit a guard due to limited minutes.
Oct 17, 2014, 6:39 PM EST
Milton Doyle won Missouri Valley Freshman and Newcomer of the Year honors last season.
Oct 15, 2014, 6:44 PM EST
Tyler Smithpeters averaged 4.8 points and 1.3 rebounds per game as a freshman.
Oct 5, 2014, 8:08 PM EST
Northern Iowa won’t lack for options, but they’ll need to get better defensively in order to improve on last year’s 16-15 record.
Oct 2, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
Stamina and health issues kept Shaquille Morris from being the player Gregg Marshall demanded him to be during his redshirt year.
Sep 21, 2014, 5:14 PM EST
The Shockers won’t lack for capable leaders this season, and their newcomers have followed the lead of those veterans in the weight room.
Sep 20, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
Bradley forward Auston Barnes has been charged with misdemeanor domestic battery following an August arrest.
Sep 13, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
Wichita State did something it didn’t do last season: sell out its season ticket packages.
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 0
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)