Mar 14, 2015, 9:49 PM EDT
Iowa State was really good in the second half against Kansas, but they can be better especially when considering their shoddy play in the first half.
Feb 20, 2015, 10:32 AM EDT
Six seniors, including Arizona’s T.J. McConnell and Gonzaga’s Kevin Pangos are also on the list.
Feb 14, 2015, 6:42 PM EDT
Unable to use turnovers to spark their offense, West Virginia struggled mightily in the second half of Saturday’s game in Ames.
Jan 24, 2015, 6:46 PM EDT
Texas Tech hit its first five three-pointers and led by as many as 19 points in the first half of their 78-73 win over the Cyclones.
Jan 17, 2015, 11:41 PM EDT
This is a win the Cyclones had to get if they are going to win the league.
Nov 24, 2014, 11:51 PM EDT
We knew Iowa State had a lot of offensive weapons, but with the return of some key rotation players the Cyclones look really tough.
Nov 11, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Kansas is the favorite once again, but there are four other teams that are good enough to win the league.
Oct 27, 2014, 3:10 PM EDT
There are plenty of intriguing lead guards in college hoops this season.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Can the Cyclones overcome the loss of two first-team all-Big 12 players?
Oct 9, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
25 players that could become household names by the time the season comes to an end.
Apr 5, 2014, 12:03 AM EDT
Monte Morris is already one of the Big 12’s top guards, and he could be a nationally-known player in 2014-15.
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 11
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 10
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Ranking the Sweet 16 matchups 8
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close 36
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field 15
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Updated tournament records: Five ACC, three Pac-12 teams headed to Sweet 16 (22)
- Reports: Indiana coach Tom Crean said ‘you suck’ to referee after loss to Wichita State (19)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (19)
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field (15)