Dec 16, 2014, 1:57 PM EST
Four new faces in the top ten and two new players in the top five. The tide’s are a-turning.
Dec 10, 2014, 2:12 PM EST
If Louisville is a national title contender, they need a supporting cast. One showed up on Wednesday. Will it remain?
Dec 9, 2014, 11:47 PM EST
Indiana freshman James Blackmon Jr. put down a nasty dunk on Louisville’s Montrezl Harrell.
Dec 9, 2014, 8:20 AM EST
Frank Kaminsky no longer holds the top spot. Who does?
Dec 2, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The best part? The two best players in the country will square off this week.
Nov 26, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
Through five games Louisville is shooting 24-for-105 from three. They’ll need to shoot better than that when Ohio State visits next Tuesday.
Nov 25, 2014, 1:18 PM EST
Frank Kaminsky and Jahlil Okafor are near the top, but the rest of the top five may surprise you.
Nov 18, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Who falls from the NBCSports.com first team All-America squad, and who replaces them?
Nov 17, 2014, 12:32 PM EST
Harrell was the star of the biggest game of the weekend.
Nov 15, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
Alley-oops like this at full speed are ridiculously tough.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
Montrezl Harrell and Terry Rozier played like all-americans. But where will their support come from?
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Nov 7, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
The most important player to a team isn’t always the most talented. Here are ten players who will be critical to their team’s national title hopes.
Nov 2, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
Louisville might use potential All-American forward Montrezl Harrell more on the wing this season.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Is this team better than Philly?
Oct 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The list of big men dominating college basketball this season is solid.
Oct 27, 2014, 10:27 AM EST
Louisville looks like an elite team this season, but there are a few major questions they will have to answer as well.
Oct 21, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
These are the players to keep an eye on if you like seeing aerial acrobatics.
Oct 19, 2014, 8:49 PM EST
Chris Jones’ three-pointer in the final seconds gave the White team a 75-72 win over the Red.
Aug 25, 2014, 2:22 PM EST
This group will be anything but a consensus.
Aug 5, 2014, 11:14 AM EST
There has been a lot of talk about the future of Team USA after Paul George’s injury. What would it look like with just college guys?
Jul 27, 2014, 5:41 PM EST
Nearly three months after breaking a backboard during a pickup game, the rising junior took out another one this weekend.
Jul 22, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Imagine 6-foot-8, 235-pound Harrell in a helmet and shoulder pads.
Apr 29, 2014, 4:41 PM EST
Look what Montrezl Harrell did to a backboard during a pickup game.
Mar 8, 2014, 5:06 PM EST
As Louisville sophomore forward Montrezl Harrell puts up huge numbers against great competition in the last few weeks are the Cardinals a threat to make a run at back-to-back national titles?
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 0
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)