Mountain West Conference
Nov 13, 2014, 6:56 PM EST
Derrick Jones picked UNLV over Auburn and UConn.
Nov 10, 2014, 9:00 PM EST
New Mexico receives some early bad news regarding its front court depth.
Nov 9, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
San Diego State lost a member of its front court on Saturday.
Nov 5, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
San Diego State may be the favorites, but up to seven teams are capable of winning the league.
Oct 21, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
Wyoming becomes a contender in the Mountain West Conference with the return of senior forward Larry Nance Jr.
Oct 19, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Freshman wing Sam Logwood of New Mexico can get up.
Oct 14, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
The Aztecs are projected as the top team with two returners named to the preseason all-conference team.
Sep 21, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
A good read on Colorado State’s new senior transfer, Antwan Scott, overcoming family obstacles while still succeeding on the court.
Aug 30, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Utah State returns a veteran locker-room presence.
Jul 17, 2014, 7:20 PM EST
San Jose State’s postseason ineligibility results in a small change to the 2015 Mountain West men’s tournament bracket.
Jun 27, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
Colorado State rising senior big man Marcus Holt will not leave the program as he intends to stay for his final season.
Jun 22, 2014, 8:17 PM EST
The Lobos have reportedly landed one of the top available transfers in the first team All-SoCon forward.
Jun 17, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Wyoming gave its coach a new five-year deal on Tuesday.
Jun 16, 2014, 9:00 PM EST
He is on track to graduate this summer.
Jun 15, 2014, 3:50 PM EST
Colorado State lands its second guard of the month.
Jun 14, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Cincinnati and San Diego State will play a home-and-home series beginning in 2014-15.
May 10, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
New Mexico added some more size as they signed 6-foot-9 forward and New Zealand native Tohi Smith-Milner.
May 2, 2014, 11:54 AM EST
After averaging 16.0 points per game as a sophomore, Air Force guard Tre’ Coggins has decided to transfer.
Apr 28, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
New Mexico grabbed a commitment from talented JUCO wing Jordan Goodman on Monday.
Apr 26, 2014, 1:50 PM EST
UNLV has given head coach Dave Rice a two-year extension.
Mar 12, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
No. 8 San Diego State, No. 20 New Mexico are the clear favorites in Las Vegas. But don’t expect those two teams to simply coast to the title game, either.
Nov 23, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
Nevada was losing at home to Chattanoga 81-80 on Friday night before senior guard Deonte Burton emerged as the hero by knocking in a three-pointer at the buzzer for the 83-80 Wolf Pack victory Burton had 28 points on 9-of-14 from the floor and 8-for-14 at the free throw line to lead Nevada to 3-2…
Nov 2, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
UNLV losing to Division II Dixie State is bad news, but the hamstring injury to Bryce Dejean-Jones is even worse news for the Runnin’ Rebels as the junior guard and returning leading scorer left during the first half of the loss with an apparent injury to his right hamstring. Dixie State pulled off the 71-70…
Sep 30, 2013, 9:40 PM EST
After suffering a broken neck during a car accident earlier this month, Fresno State sophomore forward Braeden Anderson is recovering and back on campus. Anderson suffered a displacement of the C-5 through C-6 vertebrae and went through two surgeries after the September 3rd collision in which he was a passenger and hit his head on…
Sep 28, 2013, 3:10 PM EST
San Diego State is restructuring it’s men’s basketball staff in light of the awful recent news that assistant coach Mark Fisher — the son of head coach Steve Fisher — has been diagnosed with ALS. The 34-year-old Mark Fisher has been with the Aztecs for 12 seasons — the last six as an assistant coach…
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)