Mountain West Conference
Jul 17, 2014, 7:20 PM EDT
San Jose State’s postseason ineligibility results in a small change to the 2015 Mountain West men’s tournament bracket.
Jun 27, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
Colorado State rising senior big man Marcus Holt will not leave the program as he intends to stay for his final season.
Jun 22, 2014, 8:17 PM EDT
The Lobos have reportedly landed one of the top available transfers in the first team All-SoCon forward.
Jun 17, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Wyoming gave its coach a new five-year deal on Tuesday.
Jun 16, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
He is on track to graduate this summer.
Jun 15, 2014, 3:50 PM EDT
Colorado State lands its second guard of the month.
Jun 14, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Cincinnati and San Diego State will play a home-and-home series beginning in 2014-15.
May 10, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
New Mexico added some more size as they signed 6-foot-9 forward and New Zealand native Tohi Smith-Milner.
May 2, 2014, 11:54 AM EDT
After averaging 16.0 points per game as a sophomore, Air Force guard Tre’ Coggins has decided to transfer.
Apr 28, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
New Mexico grabbed a commitment from talented JUCO wing Jordan Goodman on Monday.
Apr 26, 2014, 1:50 PM EDT
UNLV has given head coach Dave Rice a two-year extension.
Mar 12, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
No. 8 San Diego State, No. 20 New Mexico are the clear favorites in Las Vegas. But don’t expect those two teams to simply coast to the title game, either.
Nov 23, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Nevada was losing at home to Chattanoga 81-80 on Friday night before senior guard Deonte Burton emerged as the hero by knocking in a three-pointer at the buzzer for the 83-80 Wolf Pack victory Burton had 28 points on 9-of-14 from the floor and 8-for-14 at the free throw line to lead Nevada to 3-2…
Nov 2, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
UNLV losing to Division II Dixie State is bad news, but the hamstring injury to Bryce Dejean-Jones is even worse news for the Runnin’ Rebels as the junior guard and returning leading scorer left during the first half of the loss with an apparent injury to his right hamstring. Dixie State pulled off the 71-70…
Sep 30, 2013, 9:40 PM EDT
After suffering a broken neck during a car accident earlier this month, Fresno State sophomore forward Braeden Anderson is recovering and back on campus. Anderson suffered a displacement of the C-5 through C-6 vertebrae and went through two surgeries after the September 3rd collision in which he was a passenger and hit his head on…
Sep 28, 2013, 3:10 PM EDT
San Diego State is restructuring it’s men’s basketball staff in light of the awful recent news that assistant coach Mark Fisher — the son of head coach Steve Fisher — has been diagnosed with ALS. The 34-year-old Mark Fisher has been with the Aztecs for 12 seasons — the last six as an assistant coach…
Oct 22, 2012, 10:15 PM EDT
The Mountain West Conference released a preseason media poll of their own on Monday. In all honesty, it was a formality. Only two teams truly matter in the conference race. San Diego State was picked to finish first, receiving 10 first place votes, with UNLV getting the other eight. San Diego State squeaked out the…
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)