Jan 27, 2015, 10:55 PM EST
Wyoming’s Riley Grabau banked in a buzzer-beater from long distance to end the first half against Utah State.
Jan 23, 2015, 1:44 PM EST
Finding quality opponents willing to play can be tough for leagues such as the Missouri Valley and Mountain West, especially if they want a home game out of the deal. This challenge would help in that regard.
Jan 10, 2015, 5:02 PM EST
Colorado State was up 16 early in the second half, and then this happened.
Jan 9, 2015, 12:01 PM EST
Stew Morrill’s won 68 percent of his games as head coach at Montana, Colorado State and Utah State.
Jan 3, 2015, 11:51 PM EST
A couple weeks ago it was reported that a medical redshirt for Cullen Neal was likely to be the final outcome.
Jan 3, 2015, 10:50 PM EST
Despite getting off to a 14-0 start, Colorado State had work to do defensively even before their loss in Albuquerque.
Dec 31, 2014, 6:48 PM EST
Cezar Guerrero was declared ineligible by the NCAA before the season began, and he’s yet to be cleared.
Dec 29, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
The Rams are off to the best start in school history, but they’ll have plenty of company in the race to win the Mountain West.
Dec 18, 2014, 5:08 PM EST
While the focus has been on the Aztecs’ shooting percentages, their ability to find quality looks has been a big reason why they’ve struggled.
Dec 18, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Doolin finished the game with 15 points, three assists and no turnovers, and made two huge plays to get UNLV the two-point win over Portland.
Dec 14, 2014, 5:41 PM EST
Cullen Neal injured his ankle in a loss to Boston College in mid-November, and there’s a chance that he could miss the remainder of the season.
Nov 29, 2014, 5:26 PM EST
New Mexico is already without guards Cullen Neal and Arthur Edwards, so losing Jordan Goodman hurts from a depth standpoint.
Nov 26, 2014, 4:37 PM EST
Joining Cullen Neal on the sideline is Arthur Edwards, who is expected to miss 4-6 weeks thanks to a dislocated finger.
Nov 23, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
With Cullen Neal already dealing with an ankle injury, Arthur Edwards is the latest Lobo dealing with a health issue.
Nov 23, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Looks like Larry Nance Jr. is fully recovered from last season’s ACL injury.
Nov 22, 2014, 8:06 PM EST
Wyoming may have scored just 56 points, but all 22 of their made field goals were assisted and they shot nearly 53 percent from the field.
Nov 22, 2014, 5:43 PM EST
Eustachy led the Rams to a school-record 26 wins in 2012-13.
Nov 21, 2014, 12:13 PM EST
Cullen Neal leads the Lobos in scoring and is second in assists, so this is a big loss.
Nov 14, 2014, 4:12 PM EST
Cezar Guerrero’s been ruled ineligible by the NCAA, but Fresno State is appealing the decision.
Nov 14, 2014, 1:08 PM EST
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Nov 5, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Colorado State is relying on a host of former transfers in their attempt to rise to the top of the Mountain West.
Nov 1, 2014, 9:19 PM EST
The Broncos already added a shooting guard for the future, and on Saturday they received a commitment from their point guard of the future.
Nov 1, 2014, 8:07 PM EST
Jalen Poyser, whose profile rose throughout the summer, was one of the best guards at August’s adidas Nations camp in Los Angeles.
Nov 1, 2014, 7:22 PM EST
Derrick Marks averaged 14.9 points per game as a junior.
Oct 22, 2014, 7:03 PM EST
Cezar Guerrero knocked down five straight from half-court during the team’s Red and White Hoops Night event Tuesday.
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 3
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 1
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 2
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)