Feb 28, 2015, 10:25 PM EST
Dwayne Polee II had to sit out Saturday’s loss to Boise State as a result of an abnormal reading generated by his cardiac monitor.
Feb 25, 2015, 12:30 PM EST
Wyoming gets its best player back after missing four games with illness.
Feb 21, 2015, 9:08 PM EST
Dwayne Polee collapsed during a win over Bakersfield in December and hasn’t played since.
Feb 16, 2015, 5:30 PM EST
New Mexico will be without a talented forward for the rest of the season.
Feb 13, 2015, 7:45 PM EST
After struggling with injuries during a four-game losing streak, Boise State has won eight straight games and is right in the middle of the Mountain West title race.
Feb 13, 2015, 9:47 AM EST
Fresno State will also wear “Tark” patches on their uniforms for the remainder of the season.
Feb 6, 2015, 12:50 PM EST
Larry Nance Jr. is the team’s leading scorer and rebounder, and Wyoming visits San Diego State next Wednesday.
Jan 27, 2015, 10:55 PM EST
Wyoming’s Riley Grabau banked in a buzzer-beater from long distance to end the first half against Utah State.
Jan 23, 2015, 1:44 PM EST
Finding quality opponents willing to play can be tough for leagues such as the Missouri Valley and Mountain West, especially if they want a home game out of the deal. This challenge would help in that regard.
Jan 10, 2015, 5:02 PM EST
Colorado State was up 16 early in the second half, and then this happened.
Jan 9, 2015, 12:01 PM EST
Stew Morrill’s won 68 percent of his games as head coach at Montana, Colorado State and Utah State.
Jan 3, 2015, 11:51 PM EST
A couple weeks ago it was reported that a medical redshirt for Cullen Neal was likely to be the final outcome.
Jan 3, 2015, 10:50 PM EST
Despite getting off to a 14-0 start, Colorado State had work to do defensively even before their loss in Albuquerque.
Dec 31, 2014, 6:48 PM EST
Cezar Guerrero was declared ineligible by the NCAA before the season began, and he’s yet to be cleared.
Dec 29, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
The Rams are off to the best start in school history, but they’ll have plenty of company in the race to win the Mountain West.
Dec 18, 2014, 5:08 PM EST
While the focus has been on the Aztecs’ shooting percentages, their ability to find quality looks has been a big reason why they’ve struggled.
Dec 18, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Doolin finished the game with 15 points, three assists and no turnovers, and made two huge plays to get UNLV the two-point win over Portland.
Dec 14, 2014, 5:41 PM EST
Cullen Neal injured his ankle in a loss to Boston College in mid-November, and there’s a chance that he could miss the remainder of the season.
Nov 29, 2014, 5:26 PM EST
New Mexico is already without guards Cullen Neal and Arthur Edwards, so losing Jordan Goodman hurts from a depth standpoint.
Nov 26, 2014, 4:37 PM EST
Joining Cullen Neal on the sideline is Arthur Edwards, who is expected to miss 4-6 weeks thanks to a dislocated finger.
Nov 23, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
With Cullen Neal already dealing with an ankle injury, Arthur Edwards is the latest Lobo dealing with a health issue.
Nov 23, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Looks like Larry Nance Jr. is fully recovered from last season’s ACL injury.
Nov 22, 2014, 8:06 PM EST
Wyoming may have scored just 56 points, but all 22 of their made field goals were assisted and they shot nearly 53 percent from the field.
Nov 22, 2014, 5:43 PM EST
Eustachy led the Rams to a school-record 26 wins in 2012-13.
Nov 21, 2014, 12:13 PM EST
Cullen Neal leads the Lobos in scoring and is second in assists, so this is a big loss.
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 0
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (24)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)