May 13, 2015, 6:37 PM EDT
Fresno State will enter the 2015-16 season with four seniors in its backcourt, so this move adds some much-needed depth moving forward.
May 2, 2015, 9:33 PM EDT
Nwamu averaged 15.1 points per game and shot 37.4 percent from three at Mercer last season.
Apr 22, 2015, 10:46 PM EDT
Wood averaged 15.7 points, 10.0 rebounds and 2.7 blocks per game this past season.
Apr 18, 2015, 10:27 PM EDT
Wood returning would ensure that this young but talented front line wouldn’t lack for experience.
Apr 18, 2015, 5:25 PM EDT
Lightfoot was on the receiving end of offers from Arizona State and Utah before committing to UNM, and the new staff at ASU has already reached out to him.
Apr 17, 2015, 4:23 PM EDT
Thanks to this ruling Neal will have three years of eligibility remaining.
Apr 16, 2015, 11:51 PM EDT
Landing Zimmerman is a big deal for Dave Rice, who could use the boost after a disappointing 2014-15.
Apr 16, 2015, 6:32 PM EDT
The Mountain West is guaranteed one of the eight slots in the field.
Apr 12, 2015, 9:20 PM EDT
Given their losses in the front court, this is an important commitment for Colorado State as they look to once again contend in the Mountain West.
Mar 13, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
J.J. Avila was limited to 10 minutes in Thursday’s quarterfinal win.
Mar 10, 2015, 2:40 PM EDT
Boise State’s flying high, having won 14 of their last 15, but fellow regular season champ San Diego State also has hopes of winning the title.
Feb 28, 2015, 10:25 PM EDT
Dwayne Polee II had to sit out Saturday’s loss to Boise State as a result of an abnormal reading generated by his cardiac monitor.
Feb 25, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Wyoming gets its best player back after missing four games with illness.
Feb 21, 2015, 9:08 PM EDT
Dwayne Polee collapsed during a win over Bakersfield in December and hasn’t played since.
Feb 16, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
New Mexico will be without a talented forward for the rest of the season.
Feb 13, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
After struggling with injuries during a four-game losing streak, Boise State has won eight straight games and is right in the middle of the Mountain West title race.
Feb 13, 2015, 9:47 AM EDT
Fresno State will also wear “Tark” patches on their uniforms for the remainder of the season.
Feb 6, 2015, 12:50 PM EDT
Larry Nance Jr. is the team’s leading scorer and rebounder, and Wyoming visits San Diego State next Wednesday.
Jan 27, 2015, 10:55 PM EDT
Wyoming’s Riley Grabau banked in a buzzer-beater from long distance to end the first half against Utah State.
Jan 23, 2015, 1:44 PM EDT
Finding quality opponents willing to play can be tough for leagues such as the Missouri Valley and Mountain West, especially if they want a home game out of the deal. This challenge would help in that regard.
Jan 10, 2015, 5:02 PM EDT
Colorado State was up 16 early in the second half, and then this happened.
Jan 9, 2015, 12:01 PM EDT
Stew Morrill’s won 68 percent of his games as head coach at Montana, Colorado State and Utah State.
Jan 3, 2015, 11:51 PM EDT
A couple weeks ago it was reported that a medical redshirt for Cullen Neal was likely to be the final outcome.
Jan 3, 2015, 10:50 PM EDT
Despite getting off to a 14-0 start, Colorado State had work to do defensively even before their loss in Albuquerque.
Dec 31, 2014, 6:48 PM EDT
Cezar Guerrero was declared ineligible by the NCAA before the season began, and he’s yet to be cleared.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)