May 2, 2015, 9:33 PM EDT
Nwamu averaged 15.1 points per game and shot 37.4 percent from three at Mercer last season.
Apr 22, 2015, 10:46 PM EDT
Wood averaged 15.7 points, 10.0 rebounds and 2.7 blocks per game this past season.
Apr 18, 2015, 10:27 PM EDT
Wood returning would ensure that this young but talented front line wouldn’t lack for experience.
Apr 18, 2015, 5:25 PM EDT
Lightfoot was on the receiving end of offers from Arizona State and Utah before committing to UNM, and the new staff at ASU has already reached out to him.
Apr 17, 2015, 4:23 PM EDT
Thanks to this ruling Neal will have three years of eligibility remaining.
Apr 16, 2015, 11:51 PM EDT
Landing Zimmerman is a big deal for Dave Rice, who could use the boost after a disappointing 2014-15.
Apr 16, 2015, 6:32 PM EDT
The Mountain West is guaranteed one of the eight slots in the field.
Apr 12, 2015, 9:20 PM EDT
Given their losses in the front court, this is an important commitment for Colorado State as they look to once again contend in the Mountain West.
Mar 13, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
J.J. Avila was limited to 10 minutes in Thursday’s quarterfinal win.
Mar 10, 2015, 2:40 PM EDT
Boise State’s flying high, having won 14 of their last 15, but fellow regular season champ San Diego State also has hopes of winning the title.
Feb 28, 2015, 10:25 PM EDT
Dwayne Polee II had to sit out Saturday’s loss to Boise State as a result of an abnormal reading generated by his cardiac monitor.
Feb 25, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Wyoming gets its best player back after missing four games with illness.
Feb 21, 2015, 9:08 PM EDT
Dwayne Polee collapsed during a win over Bakersfield in December and hasn’t played since.
Feb 16, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
New Mexico will be without a talented forward for the rest of the season.
Feb 13, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
After struggling with injuries during a four-game losing streak, Boise State has won eight straight games and is right in the middle of the Mountain West title race.
Feb 13, 2015, 9:47 AM EDT
Fresno State will also wear “Tark” patches on their uniforms for the remainder of the season.
Feb 6, 2015, 12:50 PM EDT
Larry Nance Jr. is the team’s leading scorer and rebounder, and Wyoming visits San Diego State next Wednesday.
Jan 27, 2015, 10:55 PM EDT
Wyoming’s Riley Grabau banked in a buzzer-beater from long distance to end the first half against Utah State.
Jan 23, 2015, 1:44 PM EDT
Finding quality opponents willing to play can be tough for leagues such as the Missouri Valley and Mountain West, especially if they want a home game out of the deal. This challenge would help in that regard.
Jan 10, 2015, 5:02 PM EDT
Colorado State was up 16 early in the second half, and then this happened.
Jan 9, 2015, 12:01 PM EDT
Stew Morrill’s won 68 percent of his games as head coach at Montana, Colorado State and Utah State.
Jan 3, 2015, 11:51 PM EDT
A couple weeks ago it was reported that a medical redshirt for Cullen Neal was likely to be the final outcome.
Jan 3, 2015, 10:50 PM EDT
Despite getting off to a 14-0 start, Colorado State had work to do defensively even before their loss in Albuquerque.
Dec 31, 2014, 6:48 PM EDT
Cezar Guerrero was declared ineligible by the NCAA before the season began, and he’s yet to be cleared.
Dec 29, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
The Rams are off to the best start in school history, but they’ll have plenty of company in the race to win the Mountain West.
- How Jaylen Brown’s commitment made a huge impact on the finalists recruiting him 3
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 3
- Five-star wing Jaylen Brown commits to California 0
- With Billy Donovan headed to Oklahoma City, where does this leave Florida? 5
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique 12
- Report: Billy Donovan, Oklahoma City ‘nearing an agreement’ on coaching vacancy 2
- CBT Roundtable: What rule would you change in college basketball? 11
- 2015 College Basketball Early Entry List (14)
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique (12)
- How concerned should North Carolina fans be that Brandon Ingram passed on the Tar Heels? (11)
- CBT Roundtable: What rule would you change in college basketball? (11)
- Former Duke guard speaks publicly for first time since dismissal from team (5)