NBC Sports Network
Nov 29, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Vanderbilt and La Salle kick things off, with Rutgers and No. 8 Virginia to follow.
Sep 3, 2014, 4:18 PM EST
There will be 45 games broadcast on NBCSN this season.
Mar 7, 2014, 7:15 PM EST
Harvard looks to wrap up its third consecutive trip to the NCAA tournament.
Oct 31, 2013, 7:02 PM EST
With the start of the season just over a week away, the NBC Sports Network released its broadcast schedule for the 2013-14 campaign. The schedule tips off on November 14 when Temple visits CAA preseason favorite Towson, and the first month of the season will be headlined by the Battle 4 Atlantis event. Teams taking…
Mar 5, 2013, 4:23 PM EST
The NBC Sports Network will broadcast the opening round of the Atlantic 10 conference tournament from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., the league announced in a statement Tuesday. Opening round games will take place on Thursday, March 14. The schedule will look as follows, with seeding in the tournament still to be determined: Early…
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 0
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 1
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)