May 16, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
Per NCAA rules Hawaii’s meeting with the Committee on Infractions will occur within the next 60 days.
Mar 6, 2015, 7:30 AM EDT
The NCAA has yet to interview Cliff Alexander in regards to the case, with the report citing the family’s hiring of legal representation factoring into that.
Feb 4, 2015, 5:50 PM EDT
Despite having nothing to do with the alleged violations of NCAA rules, the players will see their season come to an end March 7 at NC State.
Oct 29, 2014, 11:30 PM EDT
Bobby Cremins says that his relationships with other coaches has led to his having to recuse himself from other cases in the past.
Jun 13, 2014, 4:11 PM EDT
While the AD voiced his concern about possible NCAA violations had the school helped its athletes, it turns out they could have done so without penalty.
Dec 20, 2013, 1:09 PM EDT
When it was announced prior to North Carolina’s game against Texas on Wednesday night that senior guard Leslie McDonald was eligible to play, many wondered when there would be a decision regarding the status of junior guard P.J. Hairston. However unlike McDonald, North Carolina had yet to apply for reinstatement on Hairston’s behalf, instead continuing…
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1