Jul 5, 2015, 8:05 PM EDT
All of the violations were deemed to be Level III or Level IV violations, which isn’t a big deal at all.
Report: Mother of Kansas forward has ties to firm specializing in ‘loans to potential high draft picks’
Mar 7, 2015, 6:06 PM EDT
A public filing made last August ties Alexander’s mother to Ludus Capital, a financial company based in Florida.
Sep 4, 2014, 7:23 PM EDT
Of all the things to turn in another school for…
Sep 3, 2014, 6:08 PM EDT
The head coach’s call to the Little Leaguer wasn’t viewed as being within NCAA rules by an anonymous school.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1