NCAA Tournament Previews
Mar 20, 2014, 9:11 AM EST
We identify the eight up-transfers who have significantly impacted their squads and helped boost those teams into the NCAA field.
Mar 19, 2014, 2:10 PM EST
Michigan center Mitch McGary was the NCAA tournament breakout star in 2013. Will another big man emerge this March?
Mar 19, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
The national player of the year and two projected top-3 NBA draft picks have been on the wing this season. Check out the top forwards in the 2014 NCAA Tournament.
Mar 19, 2014, 10:17 AM EST
You have to admit POTUS knows his hoops.
Mar 18, 2014, 4:21 PM EST
Last minute bracket adjustments? We got you covered.
Mar 18, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
A quality “unsung hero” could mean the difference between a good season and a truly special one.
Mar 17, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
Every year America loves to root for the underdog in the NCAA Tournament. Meet five double-digit seeds that could win in the Round of 64.
Mar 17, 2014, 6:17 PM EST
We hope these teams make it past the opening round, because these twelve round of 32 and Sweet 16 match-ups would be thrilling.
Mar 17, 2014, 2:45 PM EST
Want to win your tourney pool? We’re here to help.
Mar 17, 2014, 1:36 PM EST
Does this pick-basketball-games-without-thinking system really work? Well, it depends what you mean by “work.” If by “work” you mean — “is this system successful in picking winners?” well, results are mixed.
Mar 17, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Running an NCAA Tournament pool and need advice on scoring, prizes, format and operating system? CBT has got you covered.
Mar 17, 2014, 11:27 AM EST
The game’s on the line. Does your team have someone capable of carrying the load?
Mar 17, 2014, 8:59 AM EST
Florida hasn’t lost since the end of November. Will they get get upended before the Final Four?
Mar 17, 2014, 8:03 AM EST
Find out why people like the No. 3 and No. 4 seeds more than the No. 1 and No. 2 seeds in the East Region.
Mar 17, 2014, 7:40 AM EST
Arizona is the best defensive team in the country, but can they hang on to win a region with three of the hottest teams in the country and Dougie McBuckets?
Mar 17, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
Wichita State didn’t get any favors as a No. 1 seed, but Louisville got a great draw as a No. 4.
Mar 16, 2014, 11:58 PM EST
The way I see it, there are eight teams that can win a national title. Here they are in order.
Mar 16, 2014, 10:42 PM EST
2014 NCAA Tournament Printable Bracket
Mar 16, 2014, 8:12 PM EST
Which bubble teams have the most to gripe about after not making the field of 68? We take a look at a few of them.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:37 PM EST
Instant analysis of the East Region.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:22 PM EST
Instant analysis of the NCAA Tournament’s West Region.
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 0
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 1
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)