NCAA Tournament Previews
Mar 20, 2014, 9:11 AM EST
We identify the eight up-transfers who have significantly impacted their squads and helped boost those teams into the NCAA field.
Mar 19, 2014, 2:10 PM EST
Michigan center Mitch McGary was the NCAA tournament breakout star in 2013. Will another big man emerge this March?
Mar 19, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
The national player of the year and two projected top-3 NBA draft picks have been on the wing this season. Check out the top forwards in the 2014 NCAA Tournament.
Mar 19, 2014, 10:17 AM EST
You have to admit POTUS knows his hoops.
Mar 18, 2014, 4:21 PM EST
Last minute bracket adjustments? We got you covered.
Mar 18, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
A quality “unsung hero” could mean the difference between a good season and a truly special one.
Mar 17, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
Every year America loves to root for the underdog in the NCAA Tournament. Meet five double-digit seeds that could win in the Round of 64.
Mar 17, 2014, 6:17 PM EST
We hope these teams make it past the opening round, because these twelve round of 32 and Sweet 16 match-ups would be thrilling.
Mar 17, 2014, 2:45 PM EST
Want to win your tourney pool? We’re here to help.
Mar 17, 2014, 1:36 PM EST
Does this pick-basketball-games-without-thinking system really work? Well, it depends what you mean by “work.” If by “work” you mean — “is this system successful in picking winners?” well, results are mixed.
Mar 17, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Running an NCAA Tournament pool and need advice on scoring, prizes, format and operating system? CBT has got you covered.
Mar 17, 2014, 11:27 AM EST
The game’s on the line. Does your team have someone capable of carrying the load?
Mar 17, 2014, 8:59 AM EST
Florida hasn’t lost since the end of November. Will they get get upended before the Final Four?
Mar 17, 2014, 8:03 AM EST
Find out why people like the No. 3 and No. 4 seeds more than the No. 1 and No. 2 seeds in the East Region.
Mar 17, 2014, 7:40 AM EST
Arizona is the best defensive team in the country, but can they hang on to win a region with three of the hottest teams in the country and Dougie McBuckets?
Mar 17, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
Wichita State didn’t get any favors as a No. 1 seed, but Louisville got a great draw as a No. 4.
Mar 16, 2014, 11:58 PM EST
The way I see it, there are eight teams that can win a national title. Here they are in order.
Mar 16, 2014, 10:42 PM EST
2014 NCAA Tournament Printable Bracket
Mar 16, 2014, 8:12 PM EST
Which bubble teams have the most to gripe about after not making the field of 68? We take a look at a few of them.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:37 PM EST
Instant analysis of the East Region.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:22 PM EST
Instant analysis of the NCAA Tournament’s West Region.
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 3
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)