NCAA Tournament Primers
Mar 16, 2014, 2:04 AM EST
Can the Lumberjacks extend their 28-game winning streak?
Mar 16, 2014, 1:34 AM EST
Cal Poly entered the Big West tournament 2-9 in its last 11 games. Three wins later, the Mustangs will make their first-ever NCAA tournament appearance.
Mar 15, 2014, 10:31 PM EST
Weber State will make its first NCAA tournament appearance since 2007 after beating North Dakota in the Big Sky tournament final.
Mar 15, 2014, 2:16 PM EST
Get to know all of the NCAA Tournament’s automatic bids here. Conference: Conference USA Coach: Danny Manning Record: 21-12 (13-3 Conference USA) Rankings and Ratings: – Kenpom: 76 – RPI: 81 – AP/USA Today: Not ranked Seeding?: Louisiana Tech was a No. 12 seed in Dave Ommen’s latest bracket projection, and Tulsa should end up being…
Mar 12, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Back in October the American Eagles were picked to finish ninth in the 10-team Patriot League. Wednesday night, Mike Brennan’s team punched its ticket to the NCAA tournament.
Mar 11, 2014, 10:06 PM EST
Get to know the Northeast Conference tournament champs!
Mar 11, 2014, 12:05 AM EST
Wofford is heading back to the NCAA tournament for the third time in the last five years.
Mar 10, 2014, 9:56 PM EST
Can the Fightin’ Joe Bidens make their way out of the NCAA tournament’s opening round?
Mar 10, 2014, 9:43 PM EST
The MAAC was one of the best mid-major conferences this season, but will that translate into an upset for Muh-hat-en?
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 1
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)