NCAA Tournament Primers
Mar 16, 2014, 2:04 AM EDT
Can the Lumberjacks extend their 28-game winning streak?
Mar 16, 2014, 1:34 AM EDT
Cal Poly entered the Big West tournament 2-9 in its last 11 games. Three wins later, the Mustangs will make their first-ever NCAA tournament appearance.
Mar 15, 2014, 10:31 PM EDT
Weber State will make its first NCAA tournament appearance since 2007 after beating North Dakota in the Big Sky tournament final.
Mar 15, 2014, 2:16 PM EDT
Get to know all of the NCAA Tournament’s automatic bids here. Conference: Conference USA Coach: Danny Manning Record: 21-12 (13-3 Conference USA) Rankings and Ratings: – Kenpom: 76 – RPI: 81 – AP/USA Today: Not ranked Seeding?: Louisiana Tech was a No. 12 seed in Dave Ommen’s latest bracket projection, and Tulsa should end up being…
Mar 12, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
Back in October the American Eagles were picked to finish ninth in the 10-team Patriot League. Wednesday night, Mike Brennan’s team punched its ticket to the NCAA tournament.
Mar 11, 2014, 10:06 PM EDT
Get to know the Northeast Conference tournament champs!
Mar 11, 2014, 12:05 AM EDT
Wofford is heading back to the NCAA tournament for the third time in the last five years.
Mar 10, 2014, 9:56 PM EDT
Can the Fightin’ Joe Bidens make their way out of the NCAA tournament’s opening round?
Mar 10, 2014, 9:43 PM EDT
The MAAC was one of the best mid-major conferences this season, but will that translate into an upset for Muh-hat-en?
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 14
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 11
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Ranking the Sweet 16 matchups 8
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close 36
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Updated tournament records: Kentucky moves SEC above .500 (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- Reports: Indiana coach Tom Crean said ‘you suck’ to referee after loss to Wichita State (19)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (17)