Oct 31, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
The Wisconsin forward was named Big Ten Sixth Man of the Year as a freshman.
Oct 30, 2014, 10:41 PM EST
Some officials are in hot water after compromising a system used by 20 different Division I conferences.
Oct 25, 2014, 7:03 PM EST
While head coach Gib Arnold released a statement saying that the school had yet to receive a Notice of Allegations from the NCAA, the administration is considering the option of self-imposing sanctions.
Oct 24, 2014, 12:06 AM EST
Syracuse’s men’s basketball and football programs are under investigation, with the stakes being higher for Jim Boeheim’s program.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:28 PM EST
The game in honor of Mount St. Joseph player Lauren Hill was moved up from its original date (November 15) by the NCAA on Tuesday.
Oct 8, 2014, 10:07 PM EST
Last week the conference sent a list of recommendations to the NCAA regarding student-athlete welfare.
Oct 1, 2014, 7:14 PM EST
The Big Ten is the first of the five conferences granted autonomy to send recommendations to the NCAA.
Sep 24, 2014, 5:05 PM EST
Both sides would like a final verdict before August 1, 2015, the day in which the changes are due to be enacted.
Sep 19, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
The NCAA is hoping to have two lawsuits dismissed, with the plaintiffs in those suits arguing otherwise. And three U.S. senators voiced their displeasure with the lack of progress being made by the NCAA.
Sep 12, 2014, 1:04 PM EST
Losing one of the freshman big men expected to be a major contributor makes Tony Parker’s development more important for UCLA.
Sep 5, 2014, 12:49 PM EST
The biggest issues involved the football program, with men’s basketball having dealt with self-imposed sanctions during the 2012-13 season.
Sep 5, 2014, 10:12 AM EST
The NCAA is arguing that the verdict in the O’Bannon suit they’re currently appealing should lead to the dismissal of two other suits involving scholarship benefits.
Sep 4, 2014, 7:23 PM EST
Of all the things to turn in another school for…
Aug 29, 2014, 8:31 PM EST
Rashad McCants claimed UNC steered him into phony classes.
Aug 22, 2014, 1:28 PM EST
Having stated their intention of appealing the ruling in the Ed O’Bannon lawsuit, the NCAA filed a notice of appeal on Thursday.
Aug 14, 2014, 7:50 PM EST
The NCAA and the plaintiffs in the Ed O’Bannon lawsuit want Judge Claudia Wilken’s ruling to go into effect at the start of the 2016-17 school year.
Aug 12, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
The NCAA also hired outside lobbyists for the first time since 1998.
Aug 11, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Some rivalries never change.
Aug 10, 2014, 11:10 AM EST
The NCAA will appeal Friday’s ruling.
Aug 9, 2014, 4:54 PM EST
Schools are now required to have a staff member certified in first aid and CPR present at all practices and games.
Aug 8, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
The NCAA violated antitrust law, according to a ruling from a judge in the Ed O’Bannon case.
Aug 3, 2014, 10:09 AM EST
Larry Brown also discussed the loss of Emmanuel Mudiay.
Jul 27, 2014, 1:35 PM EST
Ed O’Bannon’s lead attorney didn’t even know who he was when he first met him.
Jul 18, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
Facing mounting pressure, the NCAA is removing the name-likeness form for student-athletes.
Jul 18, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
Castiglione will serve as vice-chairman under Utah State AD Scott Barnes before grabbing the reins in 2015.
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Report: Gonzaga’s Josh Perkins broke his jaw (4)