Jun 8, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
The NCAA has moved to a 30-second shot clock and other important rules changes for the 2015-16 season.
Jun 5, 2015, 12:05 PM EDT
A loss for the defendants could have opened up another can of worms.
May 26, 2015, 12:42 PM EDT
The only people that would punish are the people that had nothing to do with the violations in the first place.
May 18, 2015, 3:09 PM EDT
If the refs won’t change the way they enforce rules defensively, none of these rule changes will matter.
May 3, 2015, 8:25 PM EDT
Nigel Hayes believes that each individual school should be allowed to decide how much they give an athlete should they be allowed to pay them in the future.
Apr 27, 2015, 8:30 PM EDT
The NCAA is considering moving the shot clock to 30 seconds in men’s basketball.
Apr 26, 2015, 6:02 PM EDT
In addition to making graduates sit out a year, there’s also consideration of the idea that schools can restrict where they can go.
Feb 13, 2015, 5:45 PM EDT
Would be reversing a rule change from 1972.
Feb 13, 2015, 12:29 PM EDT
While the shot clock is the “easiest” change to make, it isn’t the only one college basketball needs to make to increase offensive production.
Feb 6, 2015, 1:41 PM EDT
In the past some conferences have experimented with potential rule changes in exhibitions. This spring the NCAA will use the NIT to evaluate two possible changes.
Jan 22, 2015, 5:44 PM EDT
Not much has been heard since an investigation into academic fraud at North Carolina was completed. This lawsuit may change that.
Jan 16, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT
SMU was notified by the NCAA on Friday, according to a report.
Dec 9, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Louisville finally knows when a freshman can make his debut this season.
Oct 31, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
The Wisconsin forward was named Big Ten Sixth Man of the Year as a freshman.
Oct 30, 2014, 10:41 PM EDT
Some officials are in hot water after compromising a system used by 20 different Division I conferences.
Oct 25, 2014, 7:03 PM EDT
While head coach Gib Arnold released a statement saying that the school had yet to receive a Notice of Allegations from the NCAA, the administration is considering the option of self-imposing sanctions.
Oct 24, 2014, 12:06 AM EDT
Syracuse’s men’s basketball and football programs are under investigation, with the stakes being higher for Jim Boeheim’s program.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:28 PM EDT
The game in honor of Mount St. Joseph player Lauren Hill was moved up from its original date (November 15) by the NCAA on Tuesday.
Oct 8, 2014, 10:07 PM EDT
Last week the conference sent a list of recommendations to the NCAA regarding student-athlete welfare.
Oct 1, 2014, 7:14 PM EDT
The Big Ten is the first of the five conferences granted autonomy to send recommendations to the NCAA.
Sep 24, 2014, 5:05 PM EDT
Both sides would like a final verdict before August 1, 2015, the day in which the changes are due to be enacted.
Sep 19, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT
The NCAA is hoping to have two lawsuits dismissed, with the plaintiffs in those suits arguing otherwise. And three U.S. senators voiced their displeasure with the lack of progress being made by the NCAA.
Sep 12, 2014, 1:04 PM EDT
Losing one of the freshman big men expected to be a major contributor makes Tony Parker’s development more important for UCLA.
Sep 5, 2014, 12:49 PM EDT
The biggest issues involved the football program, with men’s basketball having dealt with self-imposed sanctions during the 2012-13 season.
Sep 5, 2014, 10:12 AM EDT
The NCAA is arguing that the verdict in the O’Bannon suit they’re currently appealing should lead to the dismissal of two other suits involving scholarship benefits.
- Re-ranking Recruiting Classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2009? 1
- Florida State lands commitment from five-star 2016 prospect 0
- USA U19 team wins in overtime of gold-medal game over Croatia at FIBA World Championships 0
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2008? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2007? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2006? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1
- Bill Self impresses South Korean students with jumper (VIDEO) (3)
- Michigan basketball will change to Jordan Brand from adidas as school announces new Nike deal (3)
- Senior mixtape of 7-foot-6 UCF incoming freshman Tacko Fall (VIDEO) (2)
- Rick Barnes finally addresses accusations against Texas (2)
- Steph Curry misses a dunk staring at his phone, runs to camera to see it (VIDEO) (2)