Jan 22, 2015, 5:44 PM EST
Not much has been heard since an investigation into academic fraud at North Carolina was completed. This lawsuit may change that.
Jan 16, 2015, 4:30 PM EST
SMU was notified by the NCAA on Friday, according to a report.
Dec 9, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Louisville finally knows when a freshman can make his debut this season.
Oct 31, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
The Wisconsin forward was named Big Ten Sixth Man of the Year as a freshman.
Oct 30, 2014, 10:41 PM EST
Some officials are in hot water after compromising a system used by 20 different Division I conferences.
Oct 25, 2014, 7:03 PM EST
While head coach Gib Arnold released a statement saying that the school had yet to receive a Notice of Allegations from the NCAA, the administration is considering the option of self-imposing sanctions.
Oct 24, 2014, 12:06 AM EST
Syracuse’s men’s basketball and football programs are under investigation, with the stakes being higher for Jim Boeheim’s program.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:28 PM EST
The game in honor of Mount St. Joseph player Lauren Hill was moved up from its original date (November 15) by the NCAA on Tuesday.
Oct 8, 2014, 10:07 PM EST
Last week the conference sent a list of recommendations to the NCAA regarding student-athlete welfare.
Oct 1, 2014, 7:14 PM EST
The Big Ten is the first of the five conferences granted autonomy to send recommendations to the NCAA.
Sep 24, 2014, 5:05 PM EST
Both sides would like a final verdict before August 1, 2015, the day in which the changes are due to be enacted.
Sep 19, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
The NCAA is hoping to have two lawsuits dismissed, with the plaintiffs in those suits arguing otherwise. And three U.S. senators voiced their displeasure with the lack of progress being made by the NCAA.
Sep 12, 2014, 1:04 PM EST
Losing one of the freshman big men expected to be a major contributor makes Tony Parker’s development more important for UCLA.
Sep 5, 2014, 12:49 PM EST
The biggest issues involved the football program, with men’s basketball having dealt with self-imposed sanctions during the 2012-13 season.
Sep 5, 2014, 10:12 AM EST
The NCAA is arguing that the verdict in the O’Bannon suit they’re currently appealing should lead to the dismissal of two other suits involving scholarship benefits.
Sep 4, 2014, 7:23 PM EST
Of all the things to turn in another school for…
Aug 29, 2014, 8:31 PM EST
Rashad McCants claimed UNC steered him into phony classes.
Aug 22, 2014, 1:28 PM EST
Having stated their intention of appealing the ruling in the Ed O’Bannon lawsuit, the NCAA filed a notice of appeal on Thursday.
Aug 14, 2014, 7:50 PM EST
The NCAA and the plaintiffs in the Ed O’Bannon lawsuit want Judge Claudia Wilken’s ruling to go into effect at the start of the 2016-17 school year.
Aug 12, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
The NCAA also hired outside lobbyists for the first time since 1998.
Aug 11, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Some rivalries never change.
Aug 10, 2014, 11:10 AM EST
The NCAA will appeal Friday’s ruling.
Aug 9, 2014, 4:54 PM EST
Schools are now required to have a staff member certified in first aid and CPR present at all practices and games.
Aug 8, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
The NCAA violated antitrust law, according to a ruling from a judge in the Ed O’Bannon case.
Aug 3, 2014, 10:09 AM EST
Larry Brown also discussed the loss of Emmanuel Mudiay.
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 12
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (12)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)