Oct 27, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
Kyle Vinales is one of the best players in the NEC, but he’s in some trouble with the law.
Sep 20, 2014, 3:35 PM EST
Mount St. Mary’s rewarded head coach Jamion Christian with an extension.
Jun 7, 2014, 7:05 PM EST
With leading assist man Jason Brickman having graduated, LIU Brooklyn will also have to replace its leading scorer.
May 7, 2014, 7:16 PM EST
New Mexico State announced that forward Matej Buovac is transferring to Sacred Heart.
Jun 2, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
St. Francis’ (PA) leading scorer last season, Umar Shannon, will use his fifth year of eligibility at Quinnipiac University playing for Tom Moore. Shannon averaged 11.2 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 3.3 assists under first year head coach Rob Krimmel in a grueling 5-24 season. Hailing from Atlantic City, NJ, Shannon also considered Fairfield, Canisius, Hofstra…
Jul 28, 2012, 4:08 PM EST
It’s a tough year for hoops in the Nutmeg State. The Connecticut Huskies, just two years out from a stunning national title run, have been gutted by APR problems, banned from postseason play and losing top players as a result. That doesn’t mean the state has nothing to look forward to, however. Quinnipiac made a…
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Report: Gonzaga’s Josh Perkins broke his jaw (4)