Oct 27, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
Kyle Vinales is one of the best players in the NEC, but he’s in some trouble with the law.
Sep 20, 2014, 3:35 PM EST
Mount St. Mary’s rewarded head coach Jamion Christian with an extension.
Jun 7, 2014, 7:05 PM EST
With leading assist man Jason Brickman having graduated, LIU Brooklyn will also have to replace its leading scorer.
May 7, 2014, 7:16 PM EST
New Mexico State announced that forward Matej Buovac is transferring to Sacred Heart.
Jun 2, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
St. Francis’ (PA) leading scorer last season, Umar Shannon, will use his fifth year of eligibility at Quinnipiac University playing for Tom Moore. Shannon averaged 11.2 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 3.3 assists under first year head coach Rob Krimmel in a grueling 5-24 season. Hailing from Atlantic City, NJ, Shannon also considered Fairfield, Canisius, Hofstra…
Jul 28, 2012, 4:08 PM EST
It’s a tough year for hoops in the Nutmeg State. The Connecticut Huskies, just two years out from a stunning national title run, have been gutted by APR problems, banned from postseason play and losing top players as a result. That doesn’t mean the state has nothing to look forward to, however. Quinnipiac made a…
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)