Nevada Wolf Pack
Sep 24, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
Nevada’s top interior returnee will now have two of eligibility remaining instead of one.
May 20, 2014, 11:11 AM EDT
It’s not exactly overwhelming.
May 4, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Huff will head to the Big East
Former Nevada forward Cole Huff free to transfer to non-Mountain West schools in southern California
Apr 17, 2014, 9:40 PM EDT
The number of schools that former Nevada forward Cole Huff is prohibited from transferring to has been cut down to 38 following an appeals hearing Thursday.
Apr 4, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
Cole Huff decided to transfer from Nevada this offseason, news that clearly did not sit well with coach David Carter and the athletic administration.
Mar 12, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
No. 8 San Diego State, No. 20 New Mexico are the clear favorites in Las Vegas. But don’t expect those two teams to simply coast to the title game, either.
Mar 6, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
Kevin Olekaibe and Deville Smith will be ones who benefit from guard’s absence.
Jan 23, 2014, 1:52 AM EDT
GAME OF THE NIGHT: Nevada 96, Fresno State 86 (2OT) Nevada continued its surprising start to Mountain West play but the Wolf Pack needed extra time to do so, moving to 5-1 in league play with a 96-86 double overtime win at Fresno State. Point guard Deonte Burton accounted for 31 points, five rebounds, five…
Jan 9, 2014, 9:38 AM EDT
Picked to finish in a tie for second place in the preseason Mountain West coaches poll, Dave Rice’s UNLV Runnin’ Rebels were clearly expected to contend for a conference title. While there certainly were some adjustments to be made given the number of newcomers inheriting key roles, there’s enough talent to make UNLV a factor…
Dec 30, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
College basketball is now almost two months old. League play will be kicking off in the next week. Let’s get you caught up on all you need to know with some of the country’s best conferences. To read through the rest of our Conference Catchups, click here. Midseason Player of the Year: Cameron Bairstow, New Mexico…
Dec 19, 2013, 5:20 PM EDT
Last season interior play was an issue for Nevada, as they lacked the pieces needed to supplement what Deonte Burton, Jerry Evans Jr. and Malik Story provided on the perimeter. As a result the Wolf Pack struggled in their Mountain West debut, winning just three conference games and finishing with an overall record of 12-19.…
Oct 30, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. Their first season as a Mountain West member was a tough one for the Nevada Wolf Pack. Lacking depth in the front court, David Carter’s team took more than its fair share…
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)