New Mexico Lobos
Jun 24, 2015, 10:35 PM EDT
Conference play begins with four games December 30.
May 11, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
Arizona and New Mexico will play a home-and-home series and finally renew an old rivalry.
Apr 18, 2015, 5:25 PM EDT
Lightfoot was on the receiving end of offers from Arizona State and Utah before committing to UNM, and the new staff at ASU has already reached out to him.
Apr 17, 2015, 4:23 PM EDT
Thanks to this ruling Neal will have three years of eligibility remaining.
Mar 26, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
New Mexico is losing a wing.
Feb 24, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
A frustrating stretch for New Mexico means some interesting remarks from senior Hugh Greenwood.
Feb 16, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
New Mexico will be without a talented forward for the rest of the season.
Feb 4, 2015, 9:41 AM EDT
Not bad for a 20 second quote that came at 1 a.m. EST.
Jan 3, 2015, 11:51 PM EDT
A couple weeks ago it was reported that a medical redshirt for Cullen Neal was likely to be the final outcome.
Jan 3, 2015, 10:50 PM EDT
Despite getting off to a 14-0 start, Colorado State had work to do defensively even before their loss in Albuquerque.
Dec 29, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
The Rams are off to the best start in school history, but they’ll have plenty of company in the race to win the Mountain West.
Dec 21, 2014, 10:31 PM EDT
Four of the eight teams in the field reached the NCAA tournament last season.
Dec 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
They are so short-handed that even the head coach is participating in practices.
Dec 14, 2014, 5:41 PM EDT
Cullen Neal injured his ankle in a loss to Boston College in mid-November, and there’s a chance that he could miss the remainder of the season.
Nov 29, 2014, 5:26 PM EDT
New Mexico is already without guards Cullen Neal and Arthur Edwards, so losing Jordan Goodman hurts from a depth standpoint.
Nov 26, 2014, 4:37 PM EDT
Joining Cullen Neal on the sideline is Arthur Edwards, who is expected to miss 4-6 weeks thanks to a dislocated finger.
Nov 23, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
With Cullen Neal already dealing with an ankle injury, Arthur Edwards is the latest Lobo dealing with a health issue.
Nov 21, 2014, 12:13 PM EDT
Cullen Neal leads the Lobos in scoring and is second in assists, so this is a big loss.
Nov 10, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
New Mexico receives some early bad news regarding its front court depth.
Oct 19, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Freshman wing Sam Logwood of New Mexico can get up.
Oct 18, 2014, 12:06 AM EDT
The head coach and his son followed the lead of senior guard Hugh Greenwood, whose mother is fighting breast cancer for the second time.
Oct 14, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The Aztecs are projected as the top team with two returners named to the preseason all-conference team.
Oct 13, 2014, 3:24 PM EDT
Delaney is from a rough area in Chicago.
Oct 10, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Who are the impact Junior College recruits that you need to know about?
Sep 29, 2014, 3:54 PM EDT
Logwood had previously signed with Auburn.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)