Feb 20, 2015, 10:32 AM EDT
Six seniors, including Arizona’s T.J. McConnell and Gonzaga’s Kevin Pangos are also on the list.
Feb 19, 2015, 8:51 AM EDT
What trades would you make?
Jan 3, 2015, 12:45 AM EDT
Second-chance points, points off turnovers and hot shooting in the second half led to Cal’s big win over No. 21 Washington.
Dec 22, 2014, 2:28 PM EDT
With conference play right around the corner, who have been the best players in the country?
Dec 21, 2014, 12:10 AM EDT
With pieces that fit together better than last season’s 17-15 squad, the Huskies are off to a 10-0 start.
Dec 1, 2014, 12:59 PM EDT
You ever heard of Craig Bradshaw? You will want to start paying attention.
Nov 10, 2014, 5:39 PM EDT
See the first 20 players in our Top 100 rankings.
Apr 14, 2014, 9:11 PM EDT
Washington point guard Nigel Williams-Goss will return for his sophomore season.
May 30, 2012, 2:18 PM EDT
Coming off a national championship season at Findlay Prep (Nev.), 2013 guard Nigel Williams-Goss announced Wednesday that he would play his college basketball at the University of Washington. The 6-3, 180-pound guard, originally from Portland, Ore., was also considering Harvard, Oklahoma, UCLA, and UNLV, before choosing the Huskies. His Findlay Prep Pilots finished the season…
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 0
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 7
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)