Oct 24, 2014, 12:39 PM EST
Georgetown holds a 35-29 lead in their all-time series with UConn.
Oct 4, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
The game was originally booked for the Mullins Center on the UMass campus.
Oct 3, 2014, 10:50 PM EST
The Tigers were originally supposed to host High Point November 22nd, but that game will not be played.
Sep 27, 2014, 7:19 PM EST
On the way to his lone national title in 2003, Boeheim led the Orange to wins over Auburn and Oklahoma in Albany.
Sep 22, 2014, 3:44 PM EST
Kevin Stallings’ young team will play away from Nashville three times before the start of SEC play, with two of those games being played on a neutral court.
Jul 19, 2014, 10:18 PM EST
Air Force wants to add another power conference opponent to its schedule. The problem: none seem willing to play the Falcons in Colorado Springs.
Jul 2, 2014, 3:56 PM EST
Multiple tests await a team that needs to account for the loss of Sean Kilpatrick, Justin Jackson and Titus Rubles.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 1
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)