May 14, 2015, 10:27 PM EDT
Cal may enter the offseason with the most buzz, but it’s San Diego State and West Virginia who reached the NCAA tournament this past season.
Jan 29, 2015, 8:44 PM EDT
The third year of the event means an improved schedule, with all ten games being played on one day.
Jan 23, 2015, 1:44 PM EDT
Finding quality opponents willing to play can be tough for leagues such as the Missouri Valley and Mountain West, especially if they want a home game out of the deal. This challenge would help in that regard.
Nov 29, 2014, 8:17 PM EDT
The two programs will meet in Los Angeles next season, with the return meeting being scheduled for the 2016-17 season in Lexington.
Oct 24, 2014, 12:39 PM EDT
Georgetown holds a 35-29 lead in their all-time series with UConn.
Oct 4, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
The game was originally booked for the Mullins Center on the UMass campus.
Oct 3, 2014, 10:50 PM EDT
The Tigers were originally supposed to host High Point November 22nd, but that game will not be played.
Sep 27, 2014, 7:19 PM EDT
On the way to his lone national title in 2003, Boeheim led the Orange to wins over Auburn and Oklahoma in Albany.
Sep 22, 2014, 3:44 PM EDT
Kevin Stallings’ young team will play away from Nashville three times before the start of SEC play, with two of those games being played on a neutral court.
Jul 19, 2014, 10:18 PM EDT
Air Force wants to add another power conference opponent to its schedule. The problem: none seem willing to play the Falcons in Colorado Springs.
Jul 2, 2014, 3:56 PM EDT
Multiple tests await a team that needs to account for the loss of Sean Kilpatrick, Justin Jackson and Titus Rubles.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 2
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)