Aug 22, 2015, 5:15 PM EDT
SMU is looking to make its second consecutive NCAA tournament appearance.
Aug 21, 2015, 12:35 PM EDT
The Spartans host Louisville and Florida in December, and they’ll also play Kansas in Chicago.
Aug 21, 2015, 11:16 AM EDT
Indiana holds a 10-7 edge in the all-time series.
Jul 15, 2015, 7:58 PM EDT
UNLV’s biggest games within the city limits come against Oregon (at MGM Grand) and Arizona State, and they’re going to Maui too.
Jul 8, 2015, 6:07 PM EDT
The biggest game on the slate: Maryland’s first visit to Chapel Hill since leaving the ACC.
Jul 2, 2015, 7:40 PM EDT
Oregon still has a date to fill (December 29), which the school expects to be filled by an in-state opponent.
Jun 23, 2015, 3:50 PM EDT
UConn plays the Hoyas for the first time since 2013 in late January, and they also have Ohio State, Texas and a trip to the Bahamas on the slate.
Jun 20, 2015, 4:25 PM EDT
The Aggies play their lone non-conference road game December 5 at Arizona State.
Jun 4, 2015, 10:08 PM EDT
Duke has won three of the four meetings in the series, including a six-point win in the Sweet 16 last season.
Jun 3, 2015, 6:37 PM EDT
Ohio State will play neutral site games against Memphis and Kentucky, host Virginia and visit UConn.
May 14, 2015, 10:27 PM EDT
Cal may enter the offseason with the most buzz, but it’s San Diego State and West Virginia who reached the NCAA tournament this past season.
Jan 29, 2015, 8:44 PM EDT
The third year of the event means an improved schedule, with all ten games being played on one day.
Jan 23, 2015, 1:44 PM EDT
Finding quality opponents willing to play can be tough for leagues such as the Missouri Valley and Mountain West, especially if they want a home game out of the deal. This challenge would help in that regard.
Nov 29, 2014, 8:17 PM EDT
The two programs will meet in Los Angeles next season, with the return meeting being scheduled for the 2016-17 season in Lexington.
Oct 24, 2014, 12:39 PM EDT
Georgetown holds a 35-29 lead in their all-time series with UConn.
Oct 4, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
The game was originally booked for the Mullins Center on the UMass campus.
Oct 3, 2014, 10:50 PM EDT
The Tigers were originally supposed to host High Point November 22nd, but that game will not be played.
Sep 27, 2014, 7:19 PM EDT
On the way to his lone national title in 2003, Boeheim led the Orange to wins over Auburn and Oklahoma in Albany.
Sep 22, 2014, 3:44 PM EDT
Kevin Stallings’ young team will play away from Nashville three times before the start of SEC play, with two of those games being played on a neutral court.
Jul 19, 2014, 10:18 PM EDT
Air Force wants to add another power conference opponent to its schedule. The problem: none seem willing to play the Falcons in Colorado Springs.
Jul 2, 2014, 3:56 PM EDT
Multiple tests await a team that needs to account for the loss of Sean Kilpatrick, Justin Jackson and Titus Rubles.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)