Oct 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The best off guards in the country are all surprising in their own way.
Oct 9, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
25 players that could become household names by the time the season comes to an end.
Oct 7, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
UCLA has talent, but they have just as much youth and inexperience. Can Steve Alford overcome it?
Aug 6, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Some additional thoughts on the college counselors at adidas Nations
Aug 2, 2014, 5:39 PM EST
Although on different teams at adidas Nations, Chris Jones and Terry Rozier have played well. And the lack of elite pass-first point guards in 2015 was quite evident.
Aug 1, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
After being one of the Pac-12′s most improved players last season, Powell looks to lead a team hoping to improve defensively and on the glass.
Mar 27, 2014, 11:37 PM EST
Norman Powell can jump higher than me.
Mar 22, 2014, 1:54 AM EST
Kyle Anderson didn’t have his best game for No. 4 UCLA, but Jordan Adams and others stepped forward in the Bruins’ win over No. 13 Tulsa
Mar 18, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
A quality “unsung hero” could mean the difference between a good season and a truly special one.
Mar 15, 2014, 8:20 PM EST
Arizona is the nation’s best defensive squad, and UCLA scored nearly at will. This Bruins squad will be a problem in the coming weeks.
Feb 15, 2014, 7:33 PM EST
After winning at USC on Thursday night, Utah entered Saturday’s game at UCLA with some confidence and they played that way in the first half. Despite Jordan Loveridge and Delon Wright combining to score just four points the Utes trailed by just two points at the half, 33-31. With that being the case, Larry Krystkowiak’s…
Feb 13, 2014, 11:54 PM EST
Steve Alford’s UCLA Bruins hosted Colorado on Thursday with the winner taking a step forward in the quest to not only determine the Pac-12′s second-best team but also keep pace with an Arizona squad that has some tough road games remaining on its schedule. And thanks to some excellent offensive execution the Bruins were the…
Jan 17, 2014, 12:01 AM EST
With No. 21 Colorado receiving much of the attention heading into Thursday night’s game against No. 25 UCLA due to the loss of starting point guard Spencer Dinwiddie, the contest was likely to be more of a referendum on the Buffaloes than the Bruins. Steve Alford’s team took No. 1 Arizona down to the wire…
Jan 16, 2014, 11:18 PM EST
When it was announced on Monday that point guard Spencer Dinwiddie would be lost for the remainder of the season with a torn ACL, No. 21 Colorado had to figure out a way to account for the production lost as a result. The Buffaloes’ leader and most talented player, Dinwiddie was averaging 14.7 points and…
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 0
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent (3)