Jan 30, 2015, 10:35 AM EST
Thursday’s loss was a reminder of the fact that these current Utah players are still getting used to being the “hunted.”
Nov 25, 2014, 1:18 PM EST
Frank Kaminsky and Jahlil Okafor are near the top, but the rest of the top five may surprise you.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The best off guards in the country are all surprising in their own way.
Oct 9, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
25 players that could become household names by the time the season comes to an end.
Oct 7, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
UCLA has talent, but they have just as much youth and inexperience. Can Steve Alford overcome it?
Aug 6, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Some additional thoughts on the college counselors at adidas Nations
Aug 2, 2014, 5:39 PM EST
Although on different teams at adidas Nations, Chris Jones and Terry Rozier have played well. And the lack of elite pass-first point guards in 2015 was quite evident.
Aug 1, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
After being one of the Pac-12’s most improved players last season, Powell looks to lead a team hoping to improve defensively and on the glass.
Mar 27, 2014, 11:37 PM EST
Norman Powell can jump higher than me.
Mar 22, 2014, 1:54 AM EST
Kyle Anderson didn’t have his best game for No. 4 UCLA, but Jordan Adams and others stepped forward in the Bruins’ win over No. 13 Tulsa
Mar 18, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
A quality “unsung hero” could mean the difference between a good season and a truly special one.
Mar 15, 2014, 8:20 PM EST
Arizona is the nation’s best defensive squad, and UCLA scored nearly at will. This Bruins squad will be a problem in the coming weeks.
Feb 15, 2014, 7:33 PM EST
After winning at USC on Thursday night, Utah entered Saturday’s game at UCLA with some confidence and they played that way in the first half. Despite Jordan Loveridge and Delon Wright combining to score just four points the Utes trailed by just two points at the half, 33-31. With that being the case, Larry Krystkowiak’s…
Feb 13, 2014, 11:54 PM EST
Steve Alford’s UCLA Bruins hosted Colorado on Thursday with the winner taking a step forward in the quest to not only determine the Pac-12’s second-best team but also keep pace with an Arizona squad that has some tough road games remaining on its schedule. And thanks to some excellent offensive execution the Bruins were the…
Jan 17, 2014, 12:01 AM EST
With No. 21 Colorado receiving much of the attention heading into Thursday night’s game against No. 25 UCLA due to the loss of starting point guard Spencer Dinwiddie, the contest was likely to be more of a referendum on the Buffaloes than the Bruins. Steve Alford’s team took No. 1 Arizona down to the wire…
Jan 16, 2014, 11:18 PM EST
When it was announced on Monday that point guard Spencer Dinwiddie would be lost for the remainder of the season with a torn ACL, No. 21 Colorado had to figure out a way to account for the production lost as a result. The Buffaloes’ leader and most talented player, Dinwiddie was averaging 14.7 points and…
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 0
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- Bubble Banter: Boise State, St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 1
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 0
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 0
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)