Oct 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
The best off guards in the country are all surprising in their own way.
Oct 9, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
25 players that could become household names by the time the season comes to an end.
Oct 7, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
UCLA has talent, but they have just as much youth and inexperience. Can Steve Alford overcome it?
Aug 6, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Some additional thoughts on the college counselors at adidas Nations
Aug 2, 2014, 5:39 PM EDT
Although on different teams at adidas Nations, Chris Jones and Terry Rozier have played well. And the lack of elite pass-first point guards in 2015 was quite evident.
Aug 1, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
After being one of the Pac-12’s most improved players last season, Powell looks to lead a team hoping to improve defensively and on the glass.
Mar 27, 2014, 11:37 PM EDT
Norman Powell can jump higher than me.
Mar 22, 2014, 1:54 AM EDT
Kyle Anderson didn’t have his best game for No. 4 UCLA, but Jordan Adams and others stepped forward in the Bruins’ win over No. 13 Tulsa
Mar 18, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
A quality “unsung hero” could mean the difference between a good season and a truly special one.
Mar 15, 2014, 8:20 PM EDT
Arizona is the nation’s best defensive squad, and UCLA scored nearly at will. This Bruins squad will be a problem in the coming weeks.
Feb 15, 2014, 7:33 PM EDT
After winning at USC on Thursday night, Utah entered Saturday’s game at UCLA with some confidence and they played that way in the first half. Despite Jordan Loveridge and Delon Wright combining to score just four points the Utes trailed by just two points at the half, 33-31. With that being the case, Larry Krystkowiak’s…
Feb 13, 2014, 11:54 PM EDT
Steve Alford’s UCLA Bruins hosted Colorado on Thursday with the winner taking a step forward in the quest to not only determine the Pac-12’s second-best team but also keep pace with an Arizona squad that has some tough road games remaining on its schedule. And thanks to some excellent offensive execution the Bruins were the…
Jan 17, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
With No. 21 Colorado receiving much of the attention heading into Thursday night’s game against No. 25 UCLA due to the loss of starting point guard Spencer Dinwiddie, the contest was likely to be more of a referendum on the Buffaloes than the Bruins. Steve Alford’s team took No. 1 Arizona down to the wire…
Jan 16, 2014, 11:18 PM EDT
When it was announced on Monday that point guard Spencer Dinwiddie would be lost for the remainder of the season with a torn ACL, No. 21 Colorado had to figure out a way to account for the production lost as a result. The Buffaloes’ leader and most talented player, Dinwiddie was averaging 14.7 points and…
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Skal Labissiere, Reach Your Dreams Prep and why this isn’t as scuzzy as it sounds 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 9 Gonzaga Bulldogs 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Can Green Bay take the next step, represent the Horizon League in the Tournament? 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)