North Carolina Central Eagles
Nov 14, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
North Carolina had difficulty pulling away from defending MEAC champion North Carolina Central, but finished strong for an opening-night win.
Oct 12, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
The process of building a champion at North Carolina Central began well before the start of last season for LeVelle Moton. Now comes the task of remaining on top of the MEAC.
Oct 12, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The Eagles are capable of repeating, but it’s Hampton that will enter the 2014-15 season as the favorite to win the MEAC.
Oct 3, 2014, 10:50 PM EST
The Tigers were originally supposed to host High Point November 22nd, but that game will not be played.
May 19, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Graf has left the Dunk City Eagles for the North Carolina Central Eagles.
Mar 22, 2014, 5:20 PM EST
LeVelle Moton reunited with his son, who was hospitalized earlier this week.
Mar 22, 2014, 12:43 AM EST
Georges Niang scored 24 points to lead No. 3 Iowa State past No. 14 North Carolina Central, but that win came at a cost as Niang suffered a broken right foot.
Mar 21, 2014, 9:44 AM EST
Due to a health scare involving his son, LeVelle Moton’s family is not making the trip to San Antonio.
Mar 15, 2014, 9:17 PM EST
The MEAC Tournament champion North Carolina Central Eagles have one of the most interesting backstories in the country entering the NCAA Tournament. Meet the Eagles here.
Mar 9, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
MEAC favorite North Carolina Central looks to avoid the chaos of last season’s tournament, in which the top three seeds all lost in the quarterfinals.
Jan 3, 2014, 1:05 PM EST
While folks in the Northeast are dealing with the impact of the latest winter storm, college basketball teams outside of the area are finding travel to be difficult for games in that part of the country. That was the case for North Carolina Central, and as a result their game at Wagner that was supposed…
Nov 20, 2013, 9:52 PM EST
Levelle Moton’s North Carolina Central Eagles entered Wednesday with an 0-13 record all-time against ACC schools, and in 208 meetings members of the MEAC had won just five games against teams from the league. But those numbers meant little, as the Eagles rode a significant advantage at the foul line to an 82-72 overtime win…
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 0
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)