North Carolina Central Eagles
Nov 14, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
North Carolina had difficulty pulling away from defending MEAC champion North Carolina Central, but finished strong for an opening-night win.
Oct 12, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
The process of building a champion at North Carolina Central began well before the start of last season for LeVelle Moton. Now comes the task of remaining on top of the MEAC.
Oct 12, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The Eagles are capable of repeating, but it’s Hampton that will enter the 2014-15 season as the favorite to win the MEAC.
Oct 3, 2014, 10:50 PM EST
The Tigers were originally supposed to host High Point November 22nd, but that game will not be played.
May 19, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Graf has left the Dunk City Eagles for the North Carolina Central Eagles.
Mar 22, 2014, 5:20 PM EST
LeVelle Moton reunited with his son, who was hospitalized earlier this week.
Mar 22, 2014, 12:43 AM EST
Georges Niang scored 24 points to lead No. 3 Iowa State past No. 14 North Carolina Central, but that win came at a cost as Niang suffered a broken right foot.
Mar 21, 2014, 9:44 AM EST
Due to a health scare involving his son, LeVelle Moton’s family is not making the trip to San Antonio.
Mar 15, 2014, 9:17 PM EST
The MEAC Tournament champion North Carolina Central Eagles have one of the most interesting backstories in the country entering the NCAA Tournament. Meet the Eagles here.
Mar 9, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
MEAC favorite North Carolina Central looks to avoid the chaos of last season’s tournament, in which the top three seeds all lost in the quarterfinals.
Jan 3, 2014, 1:05 PM EST
While folks in the Northeast are dealing with the impact of the latest winter storm, college basketball teams outside of the area are finding travel to be difficult for games in that part of the country. That was the case for North Carolina Central, and as a result their game at Wagner that was supposed…
Nov 20, 2013, 9:52 PM EST
Levelle Moton’s North Carolina Central Eagles entered Wednesday with an 0-13 record all-time against ACC schools, and in 208 meetings members of the MEAC had won just five games against teams from the league. But those numbers meant little, as the Eagles rode a significant advantage at the foul line to an 82-72 overtime win…
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)