North Carolina Central Eagles
Mar 13, 2015, 8:13 PM EDT
That press release from Wednesday night isn’t looking so great right now.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:32 PM EDT
North Carolina had difficulty pulling away from defending MEAC champion North Carolina Central, but finished strong for an opening-night win.
Oct 12, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
The process of building a champion at North Carolina Central began well before the start of last season for LeVelle Moton. Now comes the task of remaining on top of the MEAC.
Oct 12, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The Eagles are capable of repeating, but it’s Hampton that will enter the 2014-15 season as the favorite to win the MEAC.
Oct 3, 2014, 10:50 PM EDT
The Tigers were originally supposed to host High Point November 22nd, but that game will not be played.
May 19, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Graf has left the Dunk City Eagles for the North Carolina Central Eagles.
Mar 22, 2014, 5:20 PM EDT
LeVelle Moton reunited with his son, who was hospitalized earlier this week.
Mar 22, 2014, 12:43 AM EDT
Georges Niang scored 24 points to lead No. 3 Iowa State past No. 14 North Carolina Central, but that win came at a cost as Niang suffered a broken right foot.
Mar 21, 2014, 9:44 AM EDT
Due to a health scare involving his son, LeVelle Moton’s family is not making the trip to San Antonio.
Mar 15, 2014, 9:17 PM EDT
The MEAC Tournament champion North Carolina Central Eagles have one of the most interesting backstories in the country entering the NCAA Tournament. Meet the Eagles here.
Mar 9, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
MEAC favorite North Carolina Central looks to avoid the chaos of last season’s tournament, in which the top three seeds all lost in the quarterfinals.
Jan 3, 2014, 1:05 PM EDT
While folks in the Northeast are dealing with the impact of the latest winter storm, college basketball teams outside of the area are finding travel to be difficult for games in that part of the country. That was the case for North Carolina Central, and as a result their game at Wagner that was supposed…
Nov 20, 2013, 9:52 PM EDT
Levelle Moton’s North Carolina Central Eagles entered Wednesday with an 0-13 record all-time against ACC schools, and in 208 meetings members of the MEAC had won just five games against teams from the league. But those numbers meant little, as the Eagles rode a significant advantage at the foul line to an 82-72 overtime win…
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 0
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 1
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 7
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)