North Carolina Central Eagles
Nov 14, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
North Carolina had difficulty pulling away from defending MEAC champion North Carolina Central, but finished strong for an opening-night win.
Oct 12, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
The process of building a champion at North Carolina Central began well before the start of last season for LeVelle Moton. Now comes the task of remaining on top of the MEAC.
Oct 12, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The Eagles are capable of repeating, but it’s Hampton that will enter the 2014-15 season as the favorite to win the MEAC.
Oct 3, 2014, 10:50 PM EST
The Tigers were originally supposed to host High Point November 22nd, but that game will not be played.
May 19, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Graf has left the Dunk City Eagles for the North Carolina Central Eagles.
Mar 22, 2014, 5:20 PM EST
LeVelle Moton reunited with his son, who was hospitalized earlier this week.
Mar 22, 2014, 12:43 AM EST
Georges Niang scored 24 points to lead No. 3 Iowa State past No. 14 North Carolina Central, but that win came at a cost as Niang suffered a broken right foot.
Mar 21, 2014, 9:44 AM EST
Due to a health scare involving his son, LeVelle Moton’s family is not making the trip to San Antonio.
Mar 15, 2014, 9:17 PM EST
The MEAC Tournament champion North Carolina Central Eagles have one of the most interesting backstories in the country entering the NCAA Tournament. Meet the Eagles here.
Mar 9, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
MEAC favorite North Carolina Central looks to avoid the chaos of last season’s tournament, in which the top three seeds all lost in the quarterfinals.
Jan 3, 2014, 1:05 PM EST
While folks in the Northeast are dealing with the impact of the latest winter storm, college basketball teams outside of the area are finding travel to be difficult for games in that part of the country. That was the case for North Carolina Central, and as a result their game at Wagner that was supposed…
Nov 20, 2013, 9:52 PM EST
Levelle Moton’s North Carolina Central Eagles entered Wednesday with an 0-13 record all-time against ACC schools, and in 208 meetings members of the MEAC had won just five games against teams from the league. But those numbers meant little, as the Eagles rode a significant advantage at the foul line to an 82-72 overtime win…
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 0
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)