North Carolina Tar Heels
Nov 22, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
Meeks accounted for two double-doubles all season in 2013-14. He’s now matched that total through three games.
Nov 22, 2014, 1:40 PM EST
The 2015 CBE Classic will have a local flavor.
Nov 18, 2014, 7:16 PM EST
The Wainstein report was released in late October.
Nov 16, 2014, 9:28 PM EST
North Carolina scored 60 points in the paint Sunday night, with Brice Johnson and Kennedy Meeks being their most productive interior options.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
North Carolina had difficulty pulling away from defending MEAC champion North Carolina Central, but finished strong for an opening-night win.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
All four writers have Arizona and Kentucky getting to Indianapolis, with two picking Arizona to win it all and two going with Kentucky.
Nov 13, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
Rivers’ career was unremarkable. This shot was timeless.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Pair of South Carolina prospects and Skal Labissiere, Isaiah Briscoe set decision dates
Nov 10, 2014, 5:40 PM EST
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Nov 9, 2014, 9:40 AM EST
Will this be the information that gets the 2005 national title vacated?
Nov 8, 2014, 10:20 AM EST
Freshman wing Justin Jackson could be a key for North Carolina this season.
Nov 5, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
Skal Labissiere was supposed to begin his senior season Thursday night. That won’t be happening now.
Oct 29, 2014, 5:10 PM EST
North Carolina’s Marcus Paige was the media pick to win ACC Player of the Year.
Oct 28, 2014, 11:29 AM EST
North Carolina could be looking at a hefty punishment from the NCAA.
Oct 27, 2014, 11:45 PM EST
Roy Williams finally returned to Kansas and received a warm ovation on Monday night.
Oct 26, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Rashad McCants came forward in June, accusing the Roy Williams of steering him into “paper classes” in order to remain academically eligible.
Oct 25, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
The Hall of Fame coach makes his first comments, several days after Kenneth Wainstein released his report.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kentucky’s on top, but who’s next in line?
Oct 15, 2014, 10:17 PM EST
Arizona, Cal, Georgetown, Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina and UCLA remain on Ivan Rabb’s list..for now.
Oct 6, 2014, 10:03 AM EST
If these matchups don’t get you ready for college basketball season, nothing will.
Oct 6, 2014, 9:55 AM EST
Meeks slimmed down this summer, and he’s pretty good when it comes to lip-syncing a Whitney Houston tune as well.
Oct 3, 2014, 11:27 PM EST
After missing last season after being diagnosed with leukemia, Hatchell is now cancer-free.
Sep 26, 2014, 2:01 PM EST
The 6-foot-11 center is considered a top 5 prospect in the senior class.
Sep 23, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
Stephen Zimmerman appears to be announcing his decision late.
Sep 18, 2014, 9:10 AM EST
Vince Carter highlight reels are still the best.
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)