Northern Iowa Panthers
Jan 21, 2015, 10:32 PM EST
No. 14 Wichita State, No. 20 Northern Iowa and No. 21 Baylor also won Wednesday night.
Jan 18, 2015, 7:39 PM EST
No. 23 Northern Iowa remained within a game of first-place Wichita State in the Valley, and there’s now a three-way tie atop the MAAC standings.
Jan 1, 2015, 11:18 PM EST
Also of note on New Year’s Day was Eastern Washington’s Tyler Harvey going off for 39 in a win over Weber State.
Dec 21, 2014, 10:31 PM EST
Four of the eight teams in the field reached the NCAA tournament last season.
Dec 14, 2014, 12:32 AM EST
VCU handed No. 23 Northern Iowa its first loss of the season in one of the best games of the season to date.
Dec 13, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Northern Iowa (9-0) would match the best start in school history with a win Saturday night.
Dec 8, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
There are 12 teams left without a loss. Some are obvious. Others are a surprise.
Nov 19, 2014, 1:07 PM EST
Three of the four panelists took teams from the ACC.
Nov 18, 2014, 11:32 AM EST
Less than 15 hours after Florida’s 33 game home-winning streak came to an end at the hands of rival Miami.
Nov 15, 2014, 9:59 PM EST
Jacobson’s Panthers may be the team best equipped to challenge No. 12 Wichita State in the Missouri Valley.
Nov 6, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Every year features teams that step forward into the national limelight. Here are ten to keep in mind in advance of the 2014-15 season.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Can the Shockers make national waves for the third consecutive season?
Oct 15, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The top 15 teams from outside the power conferences. What did we get wrong?
Oct 5, 2014, 8:08 PM EST
Northern Iowa won’t lack for options, but they’ll need to get better defensively in order to improve on last year’s 16-15 record.
May 22, 2014, 7:33 PM EST
Who will be the best mid-major teams next season?
May 20, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
While Wichita State looks to build on last year’s 35-1 campaign, the rest of the Valley looks to provide greater resistance.
Mar 5, 2014, 1:35 PM EST
Just our luck, right? The year that Wichita State just so happens to be coming off of a trip to the Final Four, the season where they just so happen to play like a National Title contender for the first four months of the season also happens to be the year that Creighton leaves the…
Feb 9, 2014, 12:18 PM EST
At the beginning of the week No. 4 Wichita State’s record stood at 23-0; one of two undefeated teams remaining in Division I, off to its best start in school history, a year removed from reaching the Final Four. The Shockers put its unblemished record on the line, twice, this week on the road on…
Jan 5, 2014, 4:52 PM EST
Wichita State entered the day as the No.8-ranked team in the nation, as well as one of the seven teams without a loss on the season. The Shockers remain unbeaten, in the process continuing the program’s best start after a 67-53 win over Northern Iowa in their Missouri Valley Conference home opener. The Shockers entered…
Oct 29, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of…
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game 7
- Chase for 180: Boise State rebounds from 0-3 conference start thanks to Derrick Marks 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)