Northern Iowa Panthers
Nov 19, 2014, 1:07 PM EST
Three of the four panelists took teams from the ACC.
Nov 18, 2014, 11:32 AM EST
Less than 15 hours after Florida’s 33 game home-winning streak came to an end at the hands of rival Miami.
Nov 15, 2014, 9:59 PM EST
Jacobson’s Panthers may be the team best equipped to challenge No. 12 Wichita State in the Missouri Valley.
Nov 6, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Every year features teams that step forward into the national limelight. Here are ten to keep in mind in advance of the 2014-15 season.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Can the Shockers make national waves for the third consecutive season?
Oct 15, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The top 15 teams from outside the power conferences. What did we get wrong?
Oct 5, 2014, 8:08 PM EST
Northern Iowa won’t lack for options, but they’ll need to get better defensively in order to improve on last year’s 16-15 record.
May 22, 2014, 7:33 PM EST
Who will be the best mid-major teams next season?
May 20, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
While Wichita State looks to build on last year’s 35-1 campaign, the rest of the Valley looks to provide greater resistance.
Mar 5, 2014, 1:35 PM EST
Just our luck, right? The year that Wichita State just so happens to be coming off of a trip to the Final Four, the season where they just so happen to play like a National Title contender for the first four months of the season also happens to be the year that Creighton leaves the…
Feb 9, 2014, 12:18 PM EST
At the beginning of the week No. 4 Wichita State’s record stood at 23-0; one of two undefeated teams remaining in Division I, off to its best start in school history, a year removed from reaching the Final Four. The Shockers put its unblemished record on the line, twice, this week on the road on…
Jan 5, 2014, 4:52 PM EST
Wichita State entered the day as the No.8-ranked team in the nation, as well as one of the seven teams without a loss on the season. The Shockers remain unbeaten, in the process continuing the program’s best start after a 67-53 win over Northern Iowa in their Missouri Valley Conference home opener. The Shockers entered…
Oct 29, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of…
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 7
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent 3
- Wofford’s grueling start to the season began well before their 7:00 a.m. game 0
- No. 13 Gonzaga makes definitive statement with blowout of No. 22 SMU 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (9)
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Can the ACC produce four Final Four teams? (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Report: Kansas transfer Conner Frankamp considering Colorado, Wichita State (3)