Northern Kentucky Norse
Mar 16, 2015, 9:05 PM EDT
Northern Kentucky and head coach Dave Bezold are going in a new direction.
Oct 18, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
After a one-year hiatus, Florida Gulf Coast is the heavy favorite to return to the NCAA tournament.
Jul 22, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
But they aren’t yet eligible for the NCAA tournament. Click to see why.
Dec 27, 2013, 8:32 PM EDT
This is what happens when you don’t put a body on your man and block out. Northern Kentucky’s top forward Jalen Billups taught North Carolina’s freshman forward Kennedy Meeks a rude lesson in the importance of boxing out. Rebounding has been an issue for North Carolina all season. Expect Roy Williams to use this clip…
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 14
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 9
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 71
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 17
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (75)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (26)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)