Jul 4, 2014, 1:01 PM EDT
Also filing a brief opposing a ruling in favor of the Northwestern football players was a group of six Congressmen.
Mar 26, 2014, 4:56 PM EDT
The National Labor Relations Board ruled in favor of Northwestern football players, granting them the right to form a union.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1