Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Nov 26, 2014, 5:24 PM EST
Cameron Biedscheid averaged 6.2 points per game as a freshman at Notre Dame in 2012-13.
Nov 24, 2014, 2:24 PM EST
Jerian Grant was dominant in the final 12 minutes against Providence.
Nov 24, 2014, 1:10 AM EST
No. 1 Kentucky set a new school record, Ohio State’s Shannon Scott broke Aaron Craft’s single-game assist record and more.
Nov 22, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Notre Dame guards Demetrius Jackson and Jerian Grant played well to help lead the Irish to victory.
Nov 19, 2014, 1:07 PM EST
Three of the four panelists took teams from the ACC.
Nov 17, 2014, 4:07 PM EST
Who is better than we think, and who will struggle more than expected?
Nov 13, 2014, 7:36 PM EST
Grant was suspended for the last 20 games of the 2013-14 season for an “academic mistake.”
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Oct 9, 2014, 5:51 PM EST
Notre Dame will play its first season in Under Armour after spending the last 17 wearing uniforms and shoes made by adidas.
Oct 8, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Five programs expected to take a step forward, and five more that will take a step back this season.
Sep 11, 2014, 11:02 PM EST
The Mater Dei product gives Notre Dame a player who performs well as a shooter, distributor and defender.
Sep 10, 2014, 11:04 PM EST
The Philadelphia-area product is down to six schools and has taken official visits to two of them.
Sep 6, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Jerian Grant was on his way to being one of the best guards in the ACC, only to have an academic issue end his season in late-December.
Aug 30, 2014, 6:43 PM EST
Providence is looking to reach consecutive NCAA tournaments for the first time since the 1989 and 1990 seasons.
Aug 10, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
The 6-foot-6 wing played two seasons at Kansas.
Jul 19, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
Notre Dame added another commitment during the July live period with forward Elijah Burns.
Jul 19, 2014, 4:03 PM EST
Connaughton being away from the team to play baseball has accelerated the leadership process for Grant, who averaged 19.0 points and 6.2 assists in 12 games last season.
Jul 13, 2014, 1:18 PM EST
FSU was supposed to be his third visit.
Jul 11, 2014, 12:55 PM EST
Notre Dame has its first commitment in the 2015 class, and Ryan’s an important acquisition for a program that will lose Jerian Grant and Pat Connaughton after next season.
Jul 1, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Andrew White III has scheduled a second visit.
Jun 29, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
Ball movement and 3-point shooting helped the Notre Dame Fighting Alumni win the first annual Basketball Tournament.
Jun 28, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
The team plans to donate some of the winnings to Coaches vs. Cancer.
Jun 16, 2014, 4:55 PM EST
Mike Brey says he’ll continue to push for more conference games.
Jun 9, 2014, 9:50 PM EST
The Baltimore Orioles drafted Notre Dame wing/starting pitcher Pat Connaughton in the fourth round of the 2014 MLB Draft and will allow him to play his senior season of basketball for the Fighting Irish.
Jun 8, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Some players quite familiar to college basketball fans will be playing for $500,000 on June 28.
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Report: Gonzaga’s Josh Perkins broke his jaw (4)