Oct 29, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The MAC is sure to be one of the more intriguing mid-major leagues during the 2014-15 season.
Sep 6, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Antigua led the Dominican Republic to the knockout stage for the first time since 1978.
Aug 31, 2014, 11:43 PM EST
The second team All-MAC selection scored eight points in Senegal’s win over Puerto Rico.
Aug 30, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Yanick Moreira missed time last season due to injury, so this month could prove incredibly valuable for both he and the SMU program he’ll rejoin.
Aug 25, 2014, 11:39 AM EST
Saul Phillips makes a late addition to his team, one that could get eligible for this season.
Aug 24, 2014, 5:54 PM EST
Nebraska’s Tai Webster scored 21 points in New Zealand’s final tuneup, a 102-96 upset victory over Serbia.
Apr 25, 2014, 6:10 PM EST
After initially not releasing him, Ohio has released forward Tariq Owens from his NLI.
Apr 6, 2014, 1:29 PM EST
The Ohio commit’s request for a release from his letter of intent has been denied.
Apr 6, 2014, 12:31 AM EST
Saul Phillips is making the move from Fargo to Athens.
Mar 9, 2014, 3:17 PM EST
Eight teams open play on Monday.
Jan 13, 2014, 12:26 AM EST
GAME OF THE DAY: Akron 83, Ohio 80 (2OT) Quincy Diggs was the difference-maker for the Zips on Sunday, as he scored 20 points and grabbed seven rebounds while making some key plays down the stretch for the visitors. Diggs scored Akron’s final five points of the first overtime to force a second extra session,…
Nov 10, 2013, 2:56 AM EST
GAME OF THE DAY: Manhattan 99, La Salle 90 (2OT) The Jaspers and Explorers played an outstanding game at Tom Gola Arena, with Manhattan coming back from four points down with 23 seconds remaining in regulation to force overtime. Guard George Beamon scored 24 points in his return to the court, and Mike Alvarado put…
Oct 23, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of…
Jul 6, 2013, 7:09 PM EST
Realignment has broken up so many successful rivalries over the past several years, as big-time programs choose money over tradition. In the region where West Virginia meets Ohio, however, a long-running non-conference rivalry is also coming to a halt. Definitely temporarily, and possibly forever. Marshall and Ohio University have been playing each other in football…
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 12
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)
- Burning Questions: Who gets the last shot? (3)