Nov 30, 2014, 12:34 AM EST
Craig Bradshaw’s floater with two tenths of a second remaining capped a 42-point performance.
Oct 29, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The MAC is sure to be one of the more intriguing mid-major leagues during the 2014-15 season.
Sep 6, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Antigua led the Dominican Republic to the knockout stage for the first time since 1978.
Aug 31, 2014, 11:43 PM EST
The second team All-MAC selection scored eight points in Senegal’s win over Puerto Rico.
Aug 30, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Yanick Moreira missed time last season due to injury, so this month could prove incredibly valuable for both he and the SMU program he’ll rejoin.
Aug 25, 2014, 11:39 AM EST
Saul Phillips makes a late addition to his team, one that could get eligible for this season.
Aug 24, 2014, 5:54 PM EST
Nebraska’s Tai Webster scored 21 points in New Zealand’s final tuneup, a 102-96 upset victory over Serbia.
Apr 25, 2014, 6:10 PM EST
After initially not releasing him, Ohio has released forward Tariq Owens from his NLI.
Apr 6, 2014, 1:29 PM EST
The Ohio commit’s request for a release from his letter of intent has been denied.
Apr 6, 2014, 12:31 AM EST
Saul Phillips is making the move from Fargo to Athens.
Mar 9, 2014, 3:17 PM EST
Eight teams open play on Monday.
Jan 13, 2014, 12:26 AM EST
GAME OF THE DAY: Akron 83, Ohio 80 (2OT) Quincy Diggs was the difference-maker for the Zips on Sunday, as he scored 20 points and grabbed seven rebounds while making some key plays down the stretch for the visitors. Diggs scored Akron’s final five points of the first overtime to force a second extra session,…
Nov 10, 2013, 2:56 AM EST
GAME OF THE DAY: Manhattan 99, La Salle 90 (2OT) The Jaspers and Explorers played an outstanding game at Tom Gola Arena, with Manhattan coming back from four points down with 23 seconds remaining in regulation to force overtime. Guard George Beamon scored 24 points in his return to the court, and Mike Alvarado put…
Oct 23, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of…
Jul 6, 2013, 7:09 PM EST
Realignment has broken up so many successful rivalries over the past several years, as big-time programs choose money over tradition. In the region where West Virginia meets Ohio, however, a long-running non-conference rivalry is also coming to a halt. Definitely temporarily, and possibly forever. Marshall and Ohio University have been playing each other in football…
- Temple embarrasses No. 10 Kansas by 25 points 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Illinois Fighting Illini 0
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 2
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (3)