Sep 6, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Antigua led the Dominican Republic to the knockout stage for the first time since 1978.
Aug 31, 2014, 11:43 PM EDT
The second team All-MAC selection scored eight points in Senegal’s win over Puerto Rico.
Aug 30, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Yanick Moreira missed time last season due to injury, so this month could prove incredibly valuable for both he and the SMU program he’ll rejoin.
Aug 25, 2014, 11:39 AM EDT
Saul Phillips makes a late addition to his team, one that could get eligible for this season.
Aug 24, 2014, 5:54 PM EDT
Nebraska’s Tai Webster scored 21 points in New Zealand’s final tuneup, a 102-96 upset victory over Serbia.
Apr 25, 2014, 6:10 PM EDT
After initially not releasing him, Ohio has released forward Tariq Owens from his NLI.
Apr 6, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
The Ohio commit’s request for a release from his letter of intent has been denied.
Apr 6, 2014, 12:31 AM EDT
Saul Phillips is making the move from Fargo to Athens.
Mar 9, 2014, 3:17 PM EDT
Eight teams open play on Monday.
Jan 13, 2014, 12:26 AM EDT
GAME OF THE DAY: Akron 83, Ohio 80 (2OT) Quincy Diggs was the difference-maker for the Zips on Sunday, as he scored 20 points and grabbed seven rebounds while making some key plays down the stretch for the visitors. Diggs scored Akron’s final five points of the first overtime to force a second extra session,…
Nov 10, 2013, 2:56 AM EDT
GAME OF THE DAY: Manhattan 99, La Salle 90 (2OT) The Jaspers and Explorers played an outstanding game at Tom Gola Arena, with Manhattan coming back from four points down with 23 seconds remaining in regulation to force overtime. Guard George Beamon scored 24 points in his return to the court, and Mike Alvarado put…
Oct 23, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of…
Jul 6, 2013, 7:09 PM EDT
Realignment has broken up so many successful rivalries over the past several years, as big-time programs choose money over tradition. In the region where West Virginia meets Ohio, however, a long-running non-conference rivalry is also coming to a halt. Definitely temporarily, and possibly forever. Marshall and Ohio University have been playing each other in football…
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)