Ohio Valley Conference
Jul 9, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The reigning OVC tournament champions will play four games in Australia.
Jun 12, 2014, 8:51 PM EDT
The assistant’s 75-foot shot made Murray State basketball campers very happy on Thursday.
Jun 6, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
Murray State extended the contract of head coach of Steve Prohm.
May 6, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
A trip to the NCAA tournament was rewarded with a new deal.
Mar 18, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
The head coaching hire is expected to be officially announced on Thursday.
Mar 8, 2014, 9:24 PM EDT
Marcus Lewis is one of the names that you HAVE to know in March. Find out why.
Mar 7, 2014, 10:40 AM EDT
Five conference tournaments in action, and Harvard looks to punch its ticket to the Big Dance.
Mar 4, 2014, 5:57 PM EDT
Last season, Kerron Johnson propelled Belmont, in its first season as a conference member, to the Ohio Valley tournament title with a last-second bucket over Murray State. If all goes according to plan, the Bruins and the Racers will meet up again in the OVC championship game as they head into the field this season…
Feb 3, 2014, 9:04 PM EDT
Why’d you do it Craig Bradshaw? Why did you try to jump with Tennessee Tech junior swingman Javon McKay? Bradshaw, a sophomore guard from Belmont, found himself on the receiving end of a brutal posterization on Saturday when the 6-foot-5 McKay stole the ball and ran the floor for a thunderous dunk. The dunk could…
Jan 31, 2014, 11:08 PM EDT
Murray State beat Austin Peay in a wild game, 96-88, to improve to 8-1 in the Ohio Valley Conference. What most people will remember from the game, however, is Austin Peay’s Demarius Smith taking off in flight going down the lane. With Austin Peay trailing 76-74 late in the second half, Smith threw down this…
Nov 1, 2013, 10:08 AM EDT
Guard Zay Jackson was a player many expected to eventually help the Murray State basketball program account for the graduation of prolific point guard Isaiah Canaan. After playing 18.4 minutes per game as a freshman, the 2012-13 season was supposed to represent one more season of playing alongside Canaan while having a larger role in…
Oct 20, 2013, 6:16 PM EDT
In the last month Southeast Missouri has seen its front court depth take some hits. In late-September senior guard/forward Michael Porter saw his injury-riddled career come to an end, with a labral tear in his right hip requiring a second surgery. And on Saturday it was reported by Catlin Bogard of OVCBall.net that 6-foot-7 sophomore…
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (2)