Ole Miss Rebels
Mar 19, 2015, 6:42 PM EDT
Matt Stainbrook led the way for the Musketeers with 20 points, nine rebounds and five assists.
Ole Miss hurt its NCAA Tournament hopes (and Marshall Henderson) during a brutal loss to South Carolina (VIDEO)
Mar 12, 2015, 11:55 PM EDT
Ole Miss had a brutal loss to South Carolina on Thursday. Former Rebel Marshall Henderson was on an emotional roller coaster.
Thursday’s Snacks: Purdue adds another quality win to its resume, and No. 21 SMU comes back to beat Temple
Feb 19, 2015, 9:53 PM EDT
SMU maintained sole possession of first place in the American with their comeback win over Temple, and Gonzaga’s Kyle Wiltjer went off.
Feb 12, 2015, 11:17 PM EDT
Who were Thursday night’s bubble winners and losers?
Jan 25, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
Well-traveled former Ole Miss guard Derrick Millinghaus has found a new home.
Jan 18, 2015, 9:02 PM EDT
Derrick Millinghaus’ brother Shadell expressed interest in joining him at SELA before deciding to return to Southern Miss. Could Derrick join Shadell in Hattiesburg?
Late Night Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky needs overtime to top Ole Miss, Arkansas gets a tough win at Georgia
Jan 6, 2015, 11:59 PM EDT
A pair of SEC games go down to the wire to headline Tuesday night’s action.
Jan 6, 2015, 9:46 PM EDT
That headlines isn’t totally accurate. Ole Miss blew it.
Dec 18, 2014, 10:45 PM EDT
Also of note was Ole Miss avoiding what would have been their fourth home loss of the season.
Dec 7, 2014, 10:20 PM EDT
No. 1 Kentucky remains undefeated, and Ole Miss picked up a good road win on Sunday.
Nov 20, 2014, 9:29 PM EDT
2015 participants George Mason (2010) and Seton Hall (2011) will play in the Gildan Charleston Classic for the second time in the history of the event.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:17 PM EDT
It is close, but Ole Miss rightfully lost to Charleston Southern.
Nov 14, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Outside of the big two, the SEC seems like a roller coaster this season.
Nov 7, 2014, 11:35 PM EDT
The Rebels will be without its top rebounder and one of the SEC’s top shot blockers until Nov. 20.
Oct 12, 2014, 11:29 PM EDT
Georgia, Indiana, Iowa and Ole Miss remain in the running for the 6-foot-8 small forward from Jefferson City, Missouri.
Oct 7, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Every season, a few college coaches find themselves on the Hot Seat as the season begins. Can they win themselves off in 2014-15?
Sep 30, 2014, 8:50 PM EDT
Can an SEC program reel in a top-5 player in the 2015 class during a weekend visit?
Sep 9, 2014, 10:42 AM EDT
Ole Miss now has three commitments in the Class of 2015.
Aug 25, 2014, 8:10 PM EDT
Former Ole Miss guard Marshall Henderson will get a shot to play professionally in Europe.
Aug 12, 2014, 10:41 PM EDT
One team that didn’t make the list is a surprise.
Aug 12, 2014, 4:33 PM EDT
Labissiere’s recruitment is the most interesting in the Class of 2015.
Jul 30, 2014, 6:51 PM EDT
Just over a month after landing a junior college guard, the Rebels have their second commit in the Class of 2015.
Jun 27, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
The Bahamas will host six teams from the 2014 NCAA Tournament and seven other Division I programs this August for exhibition tours.
Jun 23, 2014, 8:25 PM EDT
Ole Miss has an artist-rendered photo of their new basketball arena.
Jun 16, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
The 6-foot-6 two-guard is the Rebels first commit in the Class of 2015.
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 31
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (42)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)