Mar 14, 2015, 3:54 PM EDT
DePaul has parted with head coach Oliver Purnell after five seasons.
Oct 7, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Every season, a few college coaches find themselves on the Hot Seat as the season begins. Can they win themselves off in 2014-15?
Sep 14, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
DePaul picked up its first 2015 pledge on Sunday.
Aug 28, 2014, 12:02 PM EDT
He’s only been at DePaul for four years.
Jul 21, 2014, 11:43 PM EDT
DePaul redshirt freshman forward DeJuan Marrero will play his sophomore season at Chipola.
Oct 1, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists, click here. For a schedule of our previews…
Oct 20, 2010, 12:58 PM EDT
Maybe there’s hope for DePaul. The Blue Demons have won one Big East game the last two seasons. They’ve finished above .500 just once since joining in 2005. The team’s facilities stink. Fan attendance is lagging. And they haven’t snagged a top-level recruit in years. Until now. Shane Larkin, a four-star recruit (and son of…
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 1
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 1
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 54
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 8
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 13
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (54)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)