Oregon State Beavers
Feb 19, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Three head coaches in Division I college basketball played at Montana, and all have experienced success. Their time in Missoula has certainly impacted all three.
Feb 15, 2015, 10:20 AM EDT
Oregon State had its flight delayed due to bizarre circumstances on Saturday night.
Feb 11, 2015, 6:47 PM EDT
Oregon State head coach Wayne Tinkle is hopeful that taking basketball away for now will help Victor Robbins address his off-court issues.
Feb 8, 2015, 7:43 PM EDT
Oregon State is 5-3 in the eight games they’ve played since Victor Robbins suspended in mid-January.
Feb 4, 2015, 4:22 PM EDT
Among the reasons for Noah Togiai’s decision to flip from Utah to Oregon State were his relationship with OSU hoops signee Tres Tinkle and the school’s willingness to let him play both sports.
Jan 30, 2015, 2:47 PM EDT
Having already lost one game in Ivy League play, Harvard looks to bounce back with a win at Princeton.
Jan 16, 2015, 10:20 AM EDT
“The Glove” and “Reignman” were in attendance as their sons played against each other for the first time at the collegiate level.
Jan 15, 2015, 9:39 PM EDT
Victor Robbins has been one of the best sixth men in the Pac-12, and Oregon State will now play their next ten games without him.
Jan 12, 2015, 12:45 AM EDT
Langston Morris-Walker’s layup gave Oregon State its first win over a team ranked in the Top 10 since 2000, when they beat then-No. 3 Arizona.
Jan 12, 2015, 12:12 AM EDT
No. 2 Duke fell from the ranks of the unbeaten, and No. 4 Wisconsin now has to worry about Traevon Jackson’s foot injury.
Jan 2, 2015, 2:42 PM EDT
Pac-12 play begins today, with No. 8 Arizona, No. 10 Utah and No. 21 Washington among the contenders.
Dec 16, 2014, 8:38 AM EDT
Cool moment for both father and son.
Nov 9, 2014, 8:47 PM EDT
Chai Baker went into cardiac arrest during a workout in mid-August.
Nov 8, 2014, 11:39 PM EDT
Wayne Tinkle and his staff have done well on the recruiting trail, which is key given the rebuilding project they’re faced with.
Nov 8, 2014, 1:12 PM EDT
This year’s group at Oregon State is going to be a rough bunch.
Nov 7, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
While the Wildcats are favored to repeat as conference champs, the competition beneath them will be fierce.
Oct 17, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
College assistant coaches frequently change jobs and here’s 10 of the more important hires from the 2014-15 offseason.
Oct 1, 2014, 11:57 PM EDT
Oregon State has to replace its top five scorers from last season, so being shorthanded doesn’t help matters at all.
Sep 6, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
Tres Tinkle moved his father to tears with his decision to commit to Oregon State.
Sep 2, 2014, 5:32 PM EDT
Oregon State picked up a big commitment on Tuesday afternoon.
Aug 29, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
News and notes from around the world of college basketball.
Aug 26, 2014, 8:07 PM EDT
This is the first commit in the Beavers’ Class of 2015.
Aug 22, 2014, 6:10 PM EDT
An Oregon State incoming guard is improving in the hospital after collapsing earlier in the week.
Aug 20, 2014, 6:42 PM EDT
A report stated that a blood clot in Chai Baker’s leg may have resulted in his collapsing during a workout on Tuesday.
Jul 20, 2014, 10:10 PM EDT
Fans may look to compare Gary Payton II to his father, something both hope to avoid this season, but his role as point guard is an important one.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 28
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (30)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)