Oregon State Beavers
Aug 12, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
Oregon State needed to address the power forward position in the 2016 class, and they did that Tuesday night.
Jul 31, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
McLaughlin de-committed from Washington in mid-May, but the Huskies remain in the mix.
Jul 10, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
The 6-foot-4 shooting guard won’t turn 18 until mid-September.
Jun 23, 2015, 9:30 PM EDT
Oregon State pulled in a late commitment for the 2015 class.
Jun 6, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
Victor Robbins will finish his college basketball career elsewhere.
Feb 19, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Three head coaches in Division I college basketball played at Montana, and all have experienced success. Their time in Missoula has certainly impacted all three.
Feb 15, 2015, 10:20 AM EDT
Oregon State had its flight delayed due to bizarre circumstances on Saturday night.
Feb 11, 2015, 6:47 PM EDT
Oregon State head coach Wayne Tinkle is hopeful that taking basketball away for now will help Victor Robbins address his off-court issues.
Feb 8, 2015, 7:43 PM EDT
Oregon State is 5-3 in the eight games they’ve played since Victor Robbins suspended in mid-January.
Feb 4, 2015, 4:22 PM EDT
Among the reasons for Noah Togiai’s decision to flip from Utah to Oregon State were his relationship with OSU hoops signee Tres Tinkle and the school’s willingness to let him play both sports.
Jan 30, 2015, 2:47 PM EDT
Having already lost one game in Ivy League play, Harvard looks to bounce back with a win at Princeton.
Jan 16, 2015, 10:20 AM EDT
“The Glove” and “Reignman” were in attendance as their sons played against each other for the first time at the collegiate level.
Jan 15, 2015, 9:39 PM EDT
Victor Robbins has been one of the best sixth men in the Pac-12, and Oregon State will now play their next ten games without him.
Jan 12, 2015, 12:45 AM EDT
Langston Morris-Walker’s layup gave Oregon State its first win over a team ranked in the Top 10 since 2000, when they beat then-No. 3 Arizona.
Jan 12, 2015, 12:12 AM EDT
No. 2 Duke fell from the ranks of the unbeaten, and No. 4 Wisconsin now has to worry about Traevon Jackson’s foot injury.
Jan 2, 2015, 2:42 PM EDT
Pac-12 play begins today, with No. 8 Arizona, No. 10 Utah and No. 21 Washington among the contenders.
Dec 16, 2014, 8:38 AM EDT
Cool moment for both father and son.
Nov 9, 2014, 8:47 PM EDT
Chai Baker went into cardiac arrest during a workout in mid-August.
Nov 8, 2014, 11:39 PM EDT
Wayne Tinkle and his staff have done well on the recruiting trail, which is key given the rebuilding project they’re faced with.
Nov 8, 2014, 1:12 PM EDT
This year’s group at Oregon State is going to be a rough bunch.
Nov 7, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
While the Wildcats are favored to repeat as conference champs, the competition beneath them will be fierce.
Oct 17, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
College assistant coaches frequently change jobs and here’s 10 of the more important hires from the 2014-15 offseason.
Oct 1, 2014, 11:57 PM EDT
Oregon State has to replace its top five scorers from last season, so being shorthanded doesn’t help matters at all.
Sep 6, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
Tres Tinkle moved his father to tears with his decision to commit to Oregon State.
Sep 2, 2014, 5:32 PM EDT
Oregon State picked up a big commitment on Tuesday afternoon.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 1
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)