Oct 12, 2014, 12:58 PM EDT
An unofficial visit led to South Florida’s second commitment in the Class of 2015.
Sep 9, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
The Bulls floor general missed 24 games in 2013-2014.
Sep 6, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Antigua led the Dominican Republic to the knockout stage for the first time since 1978.
Aug 6, 2014, 9:33 PM EDT
Luis Santos will finish out his high school career at Sunrise Christian Academy in Kansas.
Aug 6, 2014, 8:07 PM EDT
A knee injury limited Anthony Collins to just eight games last season, and he also answered questions about his commitment to Orlando Antigua’s program.
Apr 14, 2014, 7:48 PM EDT
New South Florida head coach Orlando Antigua made some additions to his staff on Monday as former NBA veteran Rod Strickland and Antigua’s brother Oliver were added as assistant coaches.
Nov 7, 2013, 7:55 PM EDT
Given the amount of talent that’s made its way to Lexington, Kentucky, it comes as no surprise that the Kentucky Wildcats are one of the biggest stories in college basketball with the start of the season less than 24 hours away. The nation’s top-ranked recruiting class, which includes six McDonald’s All-Americans, is expected to get…
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Key assistant coaching hires 0
- 2014-15 America East Preview: Does Stony Brook finally make the Tournament? 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)