Nov 25, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
The former national champion still has the touch.
Nov 24, 2014, 7:27 PM EST
No. 3 Arizona held off Missouri the whole game and cruised to a double-digit win in Maui.
CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Arizona’s interior depth, Oklahoma gets rolling, another Memphis recruit reclassifies
Nov 21, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
News and notes on the world of college basketball recruiting.
Nov 21, 2014, 12:36 AM EST
One impressive stretch of perimeter shooting may stand out, but Cal’s execution against the Syracuse zone was good for most of the night.
Nov 19, 2014, 4:09 PM EST
T.J. Leaf is Arizona’s first commitment in the Class of 2016, and he’ll be next in a pipeline of talented power forwards who have joined the program during Sean Miller’s tenure.
Nov 18, 2014, 3:32 AM EST
Colorado took advantage of its biggest edge over Auburn in the second half, resulting in a 26-1 run that essentially ended the game.
Nov 10, 2014, 11:24 PM EST
Arizona’s depth is allowing them to consider redshirting an incoming guard.
Nov 10, 2014, 4:20 PM EST
Chemistry was one of Arizona’s greatest assets last season, and that will need to be the case again if they’re to win a national title.
Nov 9, 2014, 11:12 PM EST
Sean Miller’s Wildcats didn’t get off to the best of starts, but they played will in the second half of their win over Cal Poly Pomona.
Nov 9, 2014, 8:47 PM EST
Chai Baker went into cardiac arrest during a workout in mid-August.
Nov 8, 2014, 11:39 PM EST
Wayne Tinkle and his staff have done well on the recruiting trail, which is key given the rebuilding project they’re faced with.
Nov 7, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
Randle, named to the Cousy Award watch list this week, is looking to lead Stanford to another NCAA tournament appearance.
Nov 7, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
While the Wildcats are favored to repeat as conference champs, the competition beneath them will be fierce.
Nov 7, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Arizona may be highly ranked in every preseason poll, but they haven’t practiced to that level according to their head coach.
Nov 1, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
The Wildcats will have more interior depth this season with this latest ruling.
Oct 22, 2014, 6:43 PM EST
Oregon didn’t have much depth to begin with due to various personnel issues, so Michael Chandler’s lingering knee problem is a major concern.
Oct 21, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
Stanford’s back court depth took a hit this week.
Oct 20, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Lorenzo Romar now has a six-man recruiting class for 2015.
Oct 19, 2014, 12:25 AM EST
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson led the victorious Red team with 13 points, and Stanley Johnson scored a game-high 17 to lead the Blue team.
Oct 11, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
UCLA has added another back court addition to the 2016 class.
Oct 7, 2014, 10:40 PM EST
Washington is losing some front court depth before the 2014-15 season begins.
Oct 5, 2014, 9:15 AM EST
More trouble at Oregon as two players are cited for allegedly shoplifting.
Oct 3, 2014, 6:21 PM EST
Alford led the Bruins to 28 wins, a Pac-12 tournament crown and a Sweet 16 appearance in his first season in Westwood.
Oct 1, 2014, 11:57 PM EST
Oregon State has to replace its top five scorers from last season, so being shorthanded doesn’t help matters at all.
Sep 28, 2014, 8:36 PM EST
The task of rebuilding the USC program will be a difficult one, but these two forwards will help matters next season.
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 12
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)
- Burning Questions: Who gets the last shot? (3)