CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Arizona’s interior depth, Oklahoma gets rolling, another Memphis recruit reclassifies
Nov 21, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
News and notes on the world of college basketball recruiting.
Nov 21, 2014, 12:36 AM EST
One impressive stretch of perimeter shooting may stand out, but Cal’s execution against the Syracuse zone was good for most of the night.
Nov 19, 2014, 4:09 PM EST
T.J. Leaf is Arizona’s first commitment in the Class of 2016, and he’ll be next in a pipeline of talented power forwards who have joined the program during Sean Miller’s tenure.
Nov 18, 2014, 3:32 AM EST
Colorado took advantage of its biggest edge over Auburn in the second half, resulting in a 26-1 run that essentially ended the game.
Nov 10, 2014, 11:24 PM EST
Arizona’s depth is allowing them to consider redshirting an incoming guard.
Nov 10, 2014, 4:20 PM EST
Chemistry was one of Arizona’s greatest assets last season, and that will need to be the case again if they’re to win a national title.
Nov 9, 2014, 11:12 PM EST
Sean Miller’s Wildcats didn’t get off to the best of starts, but they played will in the second half of their win over Cal Poly Pomona.
Nov 9, 2014, 8:47 PM EST
Chai Baker went into cardiac arrest during a workout in mid-August.
Nov 8, 2014, 11:39 PM EST
Wayne Tinkle and his staff have done well on the recruiting trail, which is key given the rebuilding project they’re faced with.
Nov 7, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
Randle, named to the Cousy Award watch list this week, is looking to lead Stanford to another NCAA tournament appearance.
Nov 7, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
While the Wildcats are favored to repeat as conference champs, the competition beneath them will be fierce.
Nov 7, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Arizona may be highly ranked in every preseason poll, but they haven’t practiced to that level according to their head coach.
Nov 1, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
The Wildcats will have more interior depth this season with this latest ruling.
Oct 22, 2014, 6:43 PM EST
Oregon didn’t have much depth to begin with due to various personnel issues, so Michael Chandler’s lingering knee problem is a major concern.
Oct 21, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
Stanford’s back court depth took a hit this week.
Oct 20, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Lorenzo Romar now has a six-man recruiting class for 2015.
Oct 19, 2014, 12:25 AM EST
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson led the victorious Red team with 13 points, and Stanley Johnson scored a game-high 17 to lead the Blue team.
Oct 11, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
UCLA has added another back court addition to the 2016 class.
Oct 7, 2014, 10:40 PM EST
Washington is losing some front court depth before the 2014-15 season begins.
Oct 5, 2014, 9:15 AM EST
More trouble at Oregon as two players are cited for allegedly shoplifting.
Oct 3, 2014, 6:21 PM EST
Alford led the Bruins to 28 wins, a Pac-12 tournament crown and a Sweet 16 appearance in his first season in Westwood.
Oct 1, 2014, 11:57 PM EST
Oregon State has to replace its top five scorers from last season, so being shorthanded doesn’t help matters at all.
Sep 28, 2014, 8:36 PM EST
The task of rebuilding the USC program will be a difficult one, but these two forwards will help matters next season.
Sep 27, 2014, 8:59 PM EST
Gabe York, who averaged 6.7 points per game last season, is expected by his head coach to have more opportunities in 2014-15.
Sep 26, 2014, 9:54 PM EST
Of Utah’s 12 losses last season eight were by four points or less, a big reason why they missed out on the NCAA tournament.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)