Apr 3, 2015, 12:03 AM EDT
Evansville, Northern Arizona and Miami return a good amount of talent next season, and Stanford has some young talent to help deal with the loss of three key seniors.
Mar 25, 2015, 9:31 PM EDT
Freeman’s shot came just a couple seconds after Murray State’s Jarvis Moss tied things up at 69 apiece.
Mar 4, 2015, 4:20 PM EDT
With the higher seeds hosting in the first three rounds of the Postseason NIT, the four one-seeds could potentially not leave campus before the semifinals at Madison Square Garden.
Feb 25, 2015, 6:14 PM EDT
The CBI becomes the second postseason event to announce that it will use a 30-second shot clock this spring.
Feb 13, 2015, 12:29 PM EDT
While the shot clock is the “easiest” change to make, it isn’t the only one college basketball needs to make to increase offensive production.
Feb 6, 2015, 1:41 PM EDT
In the past some conferences have experimented with potential rule changes in exhibitions. This spring the NCAA will use the NIT to evaluate two possible changes.
Mar 27, 2014, 12:08 AM EDT
Seven postseason games were played Wednesday, with Florida State and SMU (Postseason NIT) among the winners.
Mar 18, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
What to expect from Tuesday night’s First Four, NIT, CBI and CIT games.
Mar 16, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
While many choose to overlook the Postseason NIT, the fact of the matter is that the participating teams will get to compete for a championship. SMU, Minnesota headline this season’s 32-team field.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)