Nov 28, 2014, 10:24 AM EST
Providence better focus on Yale and not get caught looking forward to their game at No. 1 Kentucky on Sunday.
Nov 25, 2014, 5:20 PM EST
The Friars could be depleted on the perimeter against two tough opponents.
Nov 24, 2014, 2:24 PM EST
Jerian Grant was dominant in the final 12 minutes against Providence.
Nov 24, 2014, 11:41 AM EST
Henton went for 38 against Notre Dame, while West Virginia won the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
Nov 24, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
Putting together a top 25 this early is tough to do as we balance expectations with early season performance.
Nov 24, 2014, 1:10 AM EST
No. 1 Kentucky set a new school record, Ohio State’s Shannon Scott broke Aaron Craft’s single-game assist record and more.
Nov 24, 2014, 12:15 AM EST
‘Buckets’ earned his nickname because he gets … buckets.
Nov 22, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
Providence jumped out to a quick 9-0 lead and cruised to an easy win over Florida State.
Nov 20, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
Arizona, Michigan State and Providence all reached last season’s NCAA tournament.
Nov 10, 2014, 3:25 PM EST
Four bids to the NCAA tournament and the national player of the year. What does the new Big East do for an encore?
Nov 10, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
The top-rated point guard in 2012 has played in just 29 games. He’s at the center of Providence’s NCAA tournament hopes this season.
Nov 10, 2014, 10:42 AM EST
The relaunch of the Big East enters Year 2. Villanova is the clear-cut favorite followed by multiple teams that have talent, but also questions to answer.
Oct 24, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
Ed Cooley adds a 6-foot-8 forward to the Friars’ front court.
Oct 15, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Rodney Bullock was suspended for the entire 2013-14 season and was off to a good start in workouts before injuring his knee last week.
Oct 12, 2014, 2:38 PM EST
Buzz Williams now has two commits in 2015.
Oct 10, 2014, 2:06 PM EST
Bullock was suspended for the entire 2013-14 season, and is expected to compete for minutes this year.
Sep 29, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
A decision could come within the next three weeks.
Sep 18, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Providence is hoping a key member of its backcourt will be healthy this season after two straight years with a shoulder injury.
Aug 30, 2014, 6:43 PM EST
Providence is looking to reach consecutive NCAA tournaments for the first time since the 1989 and 1990 seasons.
Aug 30, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
Providence added another piece for the 2014-15 season late this week.
Aug 28, 2014, 9:03 PM EST
Drew Edwards’ relationship with Providence head coach Ed Cooley was one reason why he chose PC.
Aug 14, 2014, 9:33 PM EST
Newcomers Junior Lomomba (transfer from Cleveland State) and Kyron Cartwright are among the Friars who played well in their 135-50 victory.
Aug 11, 2014, 8:09 PM EST
Donovan Mitchell didn’t need the changes that Power 5 autonomy would provide to pick Louisville over Providence.
Aug 11, 2014, 12:35 PM EST
It’s the second commitment for the Friars in the Class of 2015.
Aug 10, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
Ed Cooley now has as many commits in the Class of 2017 as he does in the Class of 2015.
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)