Feb 22, 2015, 4:00 PM EST
Chris Jones was third on the team in scoring and first in both assists and steals.
Louisville’s Quentin Snider, Montrezl Harrell combine for an impressive alley-oop that didn’t count (VIDEO)
Feb 11, 2015, 11:03 PM EST
Snider made the pass while falling to the floor, and Harrell somehow managed to make the catch and dunk the ball in one motion.
Oct 27, 2014, 10:27 AM EST
Louisville looks like an elite team this season, but there are a few major questions they will have to answer as well.
Nov 15, 2013, 11:25 AM EST
For those who follow recruiting, the recruitment of point guard Quentin Snider’s been an interesting saga to follow over the last 24 hours or so. Originally a verbal commitment to Louisville, the Ballard HS product de-committed from his hometown school in late-July and less than two months later committed to attend Illinois. At the time…
Sep 12, 2013, 8:16 PM EST
On Wednesday 5-11 point guard Jordan McLaughlin verbally committed to attend USC, picking the Trojans over crosstown rival UCLA. And if that wasn’t enough for UCLA head coach Steve Alford, Quentin Snider picked Illinois on Thursday evening. The question: how much of a bind does this put the Bruins in when it comes to the…
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (8)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (6)