Nov 17, 2014, 11:25 PM EST
All-American candidate Georges Niang struggled on the offensive end, but No. 14 Iowa State still ran away from a talented Georgia State team with a big second half.
Nov 17, 2014, 3:09 PM EST
It’s a slow night outside of the Tip-Off Marathon.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:43 PM EST
Here are 15 players who are sleepers to be all-americans this season.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Is this team better than Philly?
Oct 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The best off guards in the country are all surprising in their own way.
Oct 26, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
The Panthers blew a late lead, costing them a chance at the NCAA tournament last season. They’re looking to get back this season.
Oct 26, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Georgia State went 17-1 in the Sun Belt last season, but Louisiana knocked them out of the Sun Belt tournament in the final.
Oct 16, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The small school stars that you need to know about this season.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The ten teams that landed just outside our top 25 rankings.
Aug 5, 2014, 11:14 AM EST
There has been a lot of talk about the future of Team USA after Paul George’s injury. What would it look like with just college guys?
Mar 12, 2014, 5:44 PM EST
There may not be a mid-major conference that has more potential NBA talent than the Sun Belt. Georgia State and Louisiana-Lafayette have two guys that will get scouted plenty by NBA front office types. Western Kentucky has a couple of players as well. Even South Alabama, who didn’t even qualify for the conference tournament, has…
Nov 19, 2013, 12:30 AM EST
GAME OF THE DAY: Syracuse escaped with a 56-50 win over St. Francis (NY) as they scored the go-ahead bucket in the final minute thanks to Michael Gbinije. The No. 9 team in the country moved to 4-0 as they prepare for the Maui Invitational. Our Rob Dauster took a longer look on the game here. IMPORTANT…
Nov 11, 2013, 11:45 AM EST
Who is the best shooter in the country? It’s a tough question to answer, isn’t it? Does being a “shooter” simply mean merely being a high-level marksman from beyond the arc? Can a player who thrives in the mid-range but rarely ventures out into three-point land be eligible? How heavily should we be valuing stats like…
Oct 20, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. For the past 24 years of his life, Georgia State head coach Ron Hunter has been a father. The learning process of being a parent never ends, anyone with kids can tell you that,…
Oct 10, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists,click here. For a schedule of our previews for the…
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)