Feb 19, 2015, 1:17 AM EST
Richmond’s team bus got stuck on the way to the airport following their win at St. Bonaventure, but they managed to have some fun with the situation. #URStuck
Feb 9, 2015, 8:05 PM EST
Richmond will be missing forward Alonzo Nelson-Ododa, as he’s out indefinitely after eye surgery.
Feb 8, 2015, 6:18 PM EST
Rhode Island has now won five straight since suffering back-to-back losses to VCU and UMass.
Feb 8, 2015, 2:25 PM EST
Action begins at 2:30 p.m. Eastern on NBCSN.
Feb 5, 2015, 6:30 PM EST
Both teams have won three of their last four games.
Feb 2, 2015, 12:11 PM EST
Tuttle starred, and Richmond landed a key win over an arch rival.
Jan 31, 2015, 10:42 PM EST
Kendall Anthony scored 20 points in the second half to lead Richmond to the 64-55 win, but the status of Weber is VCU’s greatest concern.
Jan 15, 2015, 10:02 PM EST
Kevin Larsen rebounded from a scoreless effort in a loss at La Salle to help the Colonials outlast Richmond in double overtime.
Jan 8, 2015, 10:06 PM EST
Richmond evened its conference record to 1-1 with a ten-point win over the Patriots.
Jan 3, 2015, 9:25 PM EST
Davidson, now 11-2 on the season, was picked to finish 12th in the Atlantic 10 preseason poll.
Nov 27, 2014, 5:24 PM EST
Khwan Fore’s averaging 7.5 minutes per game in two appearances this season.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The Atlantic 10 is out to gain respect again this season from the rest of the college basketball world, a year after the league saw a record six teams selected for the NCAA tournament with one team reaching the Elite 8.
Oct 4, 2014, 8:03 PM EST
Richmond played its last 11 games without leading scorer Cedrick Lindsay, and every contributor during that stretch returns in 2014-15.
May 12, 2014, 9:34 AM EST
Who makes a jump behind VCU and Dayton?
Mar 14, 2014, 10:52 PM EST
Rivals Richmond and VCU met for the third time Friday night, with the Rams completing the season sweep.
Feb 18, 2014, 10:34 PM EST
There is little to no margin for error in the middle of the Atlantic 10 this season. Though Saint Louis still has to face VCU and Massachusetts on the road, the Billikens currently stand comfortably atop the conference, while five other teams have conference records ranging from 8-3 to 7-4. Tonight’s George Washington-Richmond contest was…
Feb 5, 2014, 4:52 PM EST
Through 21 games Richmond senior guard Cedrick Lindsay was one of the best guards in the Atlantic 10, posting averages of 18.3 points and 4.0 assists per game for a team that is currently 14-8 overall and 4-3 in conference play. With those numbers, it’s clear that Lindsay’s production has a significant impact on the…
Feb 4, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
On Monday evening, Richmond announced that Derrick Williams has left the program. “We thank Derrick for his contributions to the program and wish him luck in his future endeavors,” Richmond head coach Chris Mooney said in a press release on Monday. By Tuesday afternoon, John O’Connor the Richmond Times-Dispatch reported that Williams’ departure was a result…
Jan 23, 2014, 1:52 AM EST
GAME OF THE NIGHT: Nevada 96, Fresno State 86 (2OT) Nevada continued its surprising start to Mountain West play but the Wolf Pack needed extra time to do so, moving to 5-1 in league play with a 96-86 double overtime win at Fresno State. Point guard Deonte Burton accounted for 31 points, five rebounds, five…
Jan 22, 2014, 9:28 PM EST
No. 12 UMass had seemingly made a habit of digging themselves a hole in the first half, only to find a way to climb out of it in the second half. In each of their three Atlantic 10 victories ahead of Wednesday’s game at Richmond the Minutemen trailed in the second half, with Chaz Williams…
Nov 23, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
Coming off of a home loss to Belmont last week, North Carolina needed to bounce back on a neutral court against a solid opponent. By taking down Richmond 82-72 on Saturday in the opening round of the Hall of Fame Tipoff Tournament in Connecticut. Marcus Paige focused on scoring on Saturday as he led the…
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- Bubble Banter: Boise State, St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 4
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 3
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (13)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)