Aug 31, 2015, 9:05 AM EDT
Rick Pitino gives some candid thoughts on Louisville and Puerto Rico.
Aug 25, 2015, 3:24 PM EDT
L’ville isn’t likely to face a tough non-conference schedule, but was it done by design to help a transitioning squad?
Aug 12, 2015, 9:53 AM EDT
We also got a glimpse into what Louisville’s rotation is going to look like this year.
Aug 7, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT
Louisville added Damion Lee and Trey Lewis back in April.
Aug 4, 2015, 7:03 PM EDT
The games will be played August 11-16.
Jun 13, 2015, 11:15 PM EDT
Pitino described the horse as a “playful champion.”
May 3, 2015, 1:20 PM EDT
Louisville head coach Rick Pitino’s charter jet use is examined in a new report.
Mar 28, 2015, 12:23 AM EDT
Second straight Elite 8 appearance for Tom Izzo and Co.
Mar 27, 2015, 9:47 PM EDT
Will play the winner of Michigan State-Oklahoma.
Mar 22, 2015, 11:45 AM EDT
During Saturday’s press conference, Rick Pitino reiterated his comments he made earlier on the Dan Patrick Show.
Feb 23, 2015, 6:22 PM EDT
Dismissed Louisville guard Chris Jones is facing allegations that he threatened a woman last week.
Feb 22, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
Chris Jones was third on the team in scoring and first in both assists and steals.
Louisville senior guard expected to return Saturday after being suspended for Wednesday’s loss at Syracuse
Feb 19, 2015, 6:50 PM EDT
Chris Jones is Louisville’s third-leading scorer and leader in assists, and he’s also a key factor in their pressure defense.
Feb 18, 2015, 11:44 PM EDT
Louisville has now lost three of its last four games, and they’re searching for answers. But with the issues being the same, are they equipped to solve those problems?
Feb 13, 2015, 4:20 PM EDT
Cardinals offered Thursday and got a commitment on Friday.
Jan 31, 2015, 8:02 PM EDT
Louisville outscored North Carolina by 16 from the foul line and by 15 in second-chance points, which helped them erase an 18-point second half deficit.
Jan 31, 2015, 10:10 AM EDT
Louisville head coach Rick Pitino believes one of his underclassmen will definitely leave for the NBA.
Jan 25, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
Eight days after attempting 25 three-pointers in their loss to No. 5 Duke, the Cardinals attempted just 12 and scored 40 points in the paint against Pittsburgh.
Dec 30, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
Chris Jones only played nine minutes on Tuesday night in Louisville’s win over Long Beach State.
Dec 23, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
What do the Cardinals need to change as we head into the New Year?
Dec 10, 2014, 2:12 PM EDT
If Louisville is a national title contender, they need a supporting cast. One showed up on Wednesday. Will it remain?
Dec 9, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Louisville finally knows when a freshman can make his debut this season.
Nov 26, 2014, 10:22 PM EDT
Through five games Louisville is shooting 24-for-105 from three. They’ll need to shoot better than that when Ohio State visits next Tuesday.
Nov 15, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Alley-oops like this at full speed are ridiculously tough.
Patrick McSweeney, teen with cancer, scores basket for Bellarmine against Louisville during exhibition [VIDEO]
Nov 9, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Another feel-good moment hits college basketball.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)