Jan 31, 2015, 8:02 PM EST
Louisville outscored North Carolina by 16 from the foul line and by 15 in second-chance points, which helped them erase an 18-point second half deficit.
Jan 31, 2015, 10:10 AM EST
Louisville head coach Rick Pitino believes one of his underclassmen will definitely leave for the NBA.
Jan 25, 2015, 7:00 PM EST
Eight days after attempting 25 three-pointers in their loss to No. 5 Duke, the Cardinals attempted just 12 and scored 40 points in the paint against Pittsburgh.
Dec 30, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
Chris Jones only played nine minutes on Tuesday night in Louisville’s win over Long Beach State.
Dec 23, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
What do the Cardinals need to change as we head into the New Year?
Dec 10, 2014, 2:12 PM EST
If Louisville is a national title contender, they need a supporting cast. One showed up on Wednesday. Will it remain?
Dec 9, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Louisville finally knows when a freshman can make his debut this season.
Nov 26, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
Through five games Louisville is shooting 24-for-105 from three. They’ll need to shoot better than that when Ohio State visits next Tuesday.
Nov 15, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
Alley-oops like this at full speed are ridiculously tough.
Patrick McSweeney, teen with cancer, scores basket for Bellarmine against Louisville during exhibition [VIDEO]
Nov 9, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Another feel-good moment hits college basketball.
Nov 4, 2014, 11:30 PM EST
Louisville’s depth on the wing could take a hit.
Nov 2, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
Louisville might use potential All-American forward Montrezl Harrell more on the wing this season.
Oct 27, 2014, 10:27 AM EST
Louisville looks like an elite team this season, but there are a few major questions they will have to answer as well.
Oct 19, 2014, 8:49 PM EST
Chris Jones’ three-pointer in the final seconds gave the White team a 75-72 win over the Red.
Oct 9, 2014, 3:57 PM EST
Pitinos words are biting, but just how accurate are they?
Sep 15, 2014, 10:33 PM EST
Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney has opened it back up.
Sep 15, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
Things are getting interesting between the Pitinos as we get closer to the Minnesota and Louisville game.
Sep 4, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
Explosive guard Antonio Blakeney became Louisville’s fourth 2015 verbal commitment Thursday night.
Aug 25, 2014, 9:34 AM EST
Johnson has been waiting for more than a month to get through the eligibility center.
Aug 23, 2014, 5:21 PM EST
6-foot-9 forward Jaylen Johnson can help the Cardinals immediately…if he can get cleared by the NCAA Eligibility Center.
Aug 22, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
Louisville is updating its floor with the move to the ACC.
Aug 21, 2014, 9:34 AM EST
Rozier will be the most important player for Louisville this season.
Aug 7, 2014, 10:34 PM EST
Donovan Mitchell did more to help his stock than any recruit this summer. Thursday night, he committed to Louisville.
Aug 1, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
Louisville commit Raymond Spalding doesn’t feel pressure despite being a hometown kid.
Jul 20, 2014, 2:36 PM EST
It’s the second commit for Rick Pitino this week.
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 1
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)