Mar 27, 2015, 9:47 PM EDT
Will play the winner of Michigan State-Oklahoma.
Mar 22, 2015, 11:45 AM EDT
During Saturday’s press conference, Rick Pitino reiterated his comments he made earlier on the Dan Patrick Show.
Feb 23, 2015, 6:22 PM EDT
Dismissed Louisville guard Chris Jones is facing allegations that he threatened a woman last week.
Feb 22, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
Chris Jones was third on the team in scoring and first in both assists and steals.
Louisville senior guard expected to return Saturday after being suspended for Wednesday’s loss at Syracuse
Feb 19, 2015, 6:50 PM EDT
Chris Jones is Louisville’s third-leading scorer and leader in assists, and he’s also a key factor in their pressure defense.
Feb 18, 2015, 11:44 PM EDT
Louisville has now lost three of its last four games, and they’re searching for answers. But with the issues being the same, are they equipped to solve those problems?
Feb 13, 2015, 4:20 PM EDT
Cardinals offered Thursday and got a commitment on Friday.
Jan 31, 2015, 8:02 PM EDT
Louisville outscored North Carolina by 16 from the foul line and by 15 in second-chance points, which helped them erase an 18-point second half deficit.
Jan 31, 2015, 10:10 AM EDT
Louisville head coach Rick Pitino believes one of his underclassmen will definitely leave for the NBA.
Jan 25, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
Eight days after attempting 25 three-pointers in their loss to No. 5 Duke, the Cardinals attempted just 12 and scored 40 points in the paint against Pittsburgh.
Dec 30, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
Chris Jones only played nine minutes on Tuesday night in Louisville’s win over Long Beach State.
Dec 23, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
What do the Cardinals need to change as we head into the New Year?
Dec 10, 2014, 2:12 PM EDT
If Louisville is a national title contender, they need a supporting cast. One showed up on Wednesday. Will it remain?
Dec 9, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Louisville finally knows when a freshman can make his debut this season.
Nov 26, 2014, 10:22 PM EDT
Through five games Louisville is shooting 24-for-105 from three. They’ll need to shoot better than that when Ohio State visits next Tuesday.
Nov 15, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Alley-oops like this at full speed are ridiculously tough.
Patrick McSweeney, teen with cancer, scores basket for Bellarmine against Louisville during exhibition [VIDEO]
Nov 9, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Another feel-good moment hits college basketball.
Nov 4, 2014, 11:30 PM EDT
Louisville’s depth on the wing could take a hit.
Nov 2, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
Louisville might use potential All-American forward Montrezl Harrell more on the wing this season.
Oct 27, 2014, 10:27 AM EDT
Louisville looks like an elite team this season, but there are a few major questions they will have to answer as well.
Oct 19, 2014, 8:49 PM EDT
Chris Jones’ three-pointer in the final seconds gave the White team a 75-72 win over the Red.
Oct 9, 2014, 3:57 PM EDT
Pitinos words are biting, but just how accurate are they?
Sep 15, 2014, 10:33 PM EDT
Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney has opened it back up.
Sep 15, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Things are getting interesting between the Pitinos as we get closer to the Minnesota and Louisville game.
Sep 4, 2014, 10:45 PM EDT
Explosive guard Antonio Blakeney became Louisville’s fourth 2015 verbal commitment Thursday night.
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 0
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 6
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 11
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Kentucky moves SEC above .500 (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)