Jun 28, 2015, 2:45 PM EDT
Maryland transfer Robert Carter has worked on his conditioning since arriving from Georgia Tech.
Sep 23, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
The 6-foot-8 forward has two years of eligibility remaining.
Jun 1, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
The former Georgia Tech forward has heard from dozens of schools since leaving the program three weeks ago.
Jan 2, 2014, 2:08 PM EDT
Georgia Tech’s rough start to the season got worse on Wednesday. The Yellow Jackets announced that they have lost starting center Robert Carter indefinitely to a torn meniscus. He injured the knee on Sunday against Charlotte and an MRI on Tuesday revealed the tear. He will have surgery next Tuesday to repair the damage. “He’s…
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1