Robert Morris Colonials
Jan 16, 2015, 4:29 PM EST
Three of the four teams atop the NEC standings in the loss column are in action, including St. Francis-Brooklyn’s visit to Robert Morris.
Oct 13, 2014, 7:15 PM EST
After three consecutive 20-plus win seasons and back-to-back Northeast Conference regular season titles, fifth-year head coach Andrew Toole is hoping that 2014-2015 will end with a return trip to the NCAA tournament.
Oct 13, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
Robert Morris has the talent to win the league, but that hasn’t led them to the promised land of the Big Dance in recent years.
May 21, 2014, 3:41 PM EST
Lyles saw limited minutes as a freshman at VCU.
Jan 24, 2014, 6:48 PM EST
News broke earlier today that Robert Morris has indefinitely suspended four members of the men’s basketball team, including freshman standout Jeremiah Worthem. Along with Worthem, freshman Briton Lee, sophomore Evan Grey, and Shaire Tolson-Ford have been suspended. Craig Meyer was the first to report the news. RMU athletic director Craig Coleman said in a statement: “Student-athletes at Robert…
Oct 7, 2013, 3:32 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. It was one of the more memorable and heartbreaking games of the 2010 NCAA Tournament. Robert Morris, coached then by Mike Rice, had No. 2 seed Villanova on the ropes that Thursday afternoon in…
Oct 7, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of our previews for…
Sep 29, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
At long last, Sheldon Jeter has transferred to Pittsburgh. Recall that the former Vanderbilt forward’s wish to transfer back closer to home and play for Jamie Dixon at Pittsburgh was blocked by Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings. Rumors circulated that Jeter didn’t inform Stallings of his intent to transfer from Vanderbilt and went public with…
Sep 3, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
In Rob Murphy’s first two years as head coach of Eastern Michigan, the Eagles have seriously upped the rigor of their non-conference schedule. According to KenPom.com, Eastern Michigan’s non-conference strength of schedule was 276 in 2009-10 and 224 in 2010-11, but when Murphy arrived the strength of schedule was 106 in 2011-12 and 108 in…
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)