Robert Morris Colonials
May 11, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
Clemson landed a high-scoring guard from the NEC.
Apr 3, 2015, 1:49 PM EDT
Reed may be looking to move up the Division I ladder from a competition standpoint with this decision.
Mar 27, 2015, 9:22 PM EDT
Andy Toole has been with Robert Morris for five seasons.
Mar 20, 2015, 9:18 PM EDT
Duke had a bit of a scare in the second half before racing past Robert Morris.
Mar 18, 2015, 9:14 PM EDT
Trailing by 13 with 18:30 remaining, Robert Morris played more man defensively and did a better job of attacking the North Florida defense. As a result, they get to play Duke Friday.
Mar 11, 2015, 12:19 AM EDT
North Dakota State, Robert Morris and Valparaiso are also NCAA tournament bound, and BYU has an uncomfortable five days ahead of them.
Mar 10, 2015, 9:45 PM EDT
Robert Morris won two of its three games against NEC regular season champ St. Francis-Brooklyn, with both wins coming on the Terriers’ home floor.
Jan 16, 2015, 4:29 PM EDT
Three of the four teams atop the NEC standings in the loss column are in action, including St. Francis-Brooklyn’s visit to Robert Morris.
Oct 13, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
After three consecutive 20-plus win seasons and back-to-back Northeast Conference regular season titles, fifth-year head coach Andrew Toole is hoping that 2014-2015 will end with a return trip to the NCAA tournament.
Oct 13, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
Robert Morris has the talent to win the league, but that hasn’t led them to the promised land of the Big Dance in recent years.
May 21, 2014, 3:41 PM EDT
Lyles saw limited minutes as a freshman at VCU.
Jan 24, 2014, 6:48 PM EDT
News broke earlier today that Robert Morris has indefinitely suspended four members of the men’s basketball team, including freshman standout Jeremiah Worthem. Along with Worthem, freshman Briton Lee, sophomore Evan Grey, and Shaire Tolson-Ford have been suspended. Craig Meyer was the first to report the news. RMU athletic director Craig Coleman said in a statement: “Student-athletes at Robert…
Oct 7, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. It was one of the more memorable and heartbreaking games of the 2010 NCAA Tournament. Robert Morris, coached then by Mike Rice, had No. 2 seed Villanova on the ropes that Thursday afternoon in…
Oct 7, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of our previews for…
Sep 29, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
At long last, Sheldon Jeter has transferred to Pittsburgh. Recall that the former Vanderbilt forward’s wish to transfer back closer to home and play for Jamie Dixon at Pittsburgh was blocked by Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings. Rumors circulated that Jeter didn’t inform Stallings of his intent to transfer from Vanderbilt and went public with…
Sep 3, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
In Rob Murphy’s first two years as head coach of Eastern Michigan, the Eagles have seriously upped the rigor of their non-conference schedule. According to KenPom.com, Eastern Michigan’s non-conference strength of schedule was 276 in 2009-10 and 224 in 2010-11, but when Murphy arrived the strength of schedule was 106 in 2011-12 and 108 in…
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)