Jan 26, 2015, 6:54 PM EST
Washington loses one of the most talented shot blockers in the nation.
Jan 3, 2015, 12:45 AM EST
Second-chance points, points off turnovers and hot shooting in the second half led to Cal’s big win over No. 21 Washington.
Dec 26, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Who have been college basketballs breakout stars?
Dec 22, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Some new faces make their way into the Weekly Awards.
Dec 21, 2014, 12:10 AM EST
With pieces that fit together better than last season’s 17-15 squad, the Huskies are off to a 10-0 start.
Sep 19, 2014, 9:44 AM EST
Lorenzo Romar spoke positively of Robert Upshaw’s progress, and with the Huskies’ lack of interior depth the Fresno State transfer will be a key figure this season.
Sep 10, 2013, 12:37 PM EST
Washington has landed Robert Upshaw, a former top 50 recruit that spent last season at Fresno State. “I had a nice visit with both Washington and Oregon,” Upshaw told ESPN.com. “I just felt like Washington was a better fit for me as a player. I liked it there, I felt comfortable and am looking forward to…
Apr 16, 2012, 9:07 AM EST
Former Kansas State commit Robert Upshaw has chosen to stay local and play for coach Rodney Terry at Fresno State. Upshaw was originally committed to Frank Martin and the Wildcats, but departed from the school when Martin took the head coaching position at South Carolina. For Fresno State, a program that went 13-20 last season…
Apr 14, 2012, 10:15 AM EST
When Frank Martin left Kansas State for South Carolina last month, it ended up leaving a massive hole in the Wildcats’ 2012 recruiting class. How large? 6-11, 250 pounds. Robert Upshaw of Fresno, Calif., decommitted from Kansas State and is now looking at programs across the country for a new landing spot. According to Dave…
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 1
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)