Jan 26, 2015, 6:54 PM EDT
Washington loses one of the most talented shot blockers in the nation.
Jan 3, 2015, 12:45 AM EDT
Second-chance points, points off turnovers and hot shooting in the second half led to Cal’s big win over No. 21 Washington.
Dec 26, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Who have been college basketballs breakout stars?
Dec 22, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Some new faces make their way into the Weekly Awards.
Dec 21, 2014, 12:10 AM EDT
With pieces that fit together better than last season’s 17-15 squad, the Huskies are off to a 10-0 start.
Sep 19, 2014, 9:44 AM EDT
Lorenzo Romar spoke positively of Robert Upshaw’s progress, and with the Huskies’ lack of interior depth the Fresno State transfer will be a key figure this season.
Sep 10, 2013, 12:37 PM EDT
Washington has landed Robert Upshaw, a former top 50 recruit that spent last season at Fresno State. “I had a nice visit with both Washington and Oregon,” Upshaw told ESPN.com. “I just felt like Washington was a better fit for me as a player. I liked it there, I felt comfortable and am looking forward to…
Apr 16, 2012, 9:07 AM EDT
Former Kansas State commit Robert Upshaw has chosen to stay local and play for coach Rodney Terry at Fresno State. Upshaw was originally committed to Frank Martin and the Wildcats, but departed from the school when Martin took the head coaching position at South Carolina. For Fresno State, a program that went 13-20 last season…
Apr 14, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
When Frank Martin left Kansas State for South Carolina last month, it ended up leaving a massive hole in the Wildcats’ 2012 recruiting class. How large? 6-11, 250 pounds. Robert Upshaw of Fresno, Calif., decommitted from Kansas State and is now looking at programs across the country for a new landing spot. According to Dave…
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 1
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)