Jan 26, 2015, 6:54 PM EST
Washington loses one of the most talented shot blockers in the nation.
Jan 3, 2015, 12:45 AM EST
Second-chance points, points off turnovers and hot shooting in the second half led to Cal’s big win over No. 21 Washington.
Dec 26, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Who have been college basketballs breakout stars?
Dec 22, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Some new faces make their way into the Weekly Awards.
Dec 21, 2014, 12:10 AM EST
With pieces that fit together better than last season’s 17-15 squad, the Huskies are off to a 10-0 start.
Sep 19, 2014, 9:44 AM EST
Lorenzo Romar spoke positively of Robert Upshaw’s progress, and with the Huskies’ lack of interior depth the Fresno State transfer will be a key figure this season.
Sep 10, 2013, 12:37 PM EST
Washington has landed Robert Upshaw, a former top 50 recruit that spent last season at Fresno State. “I had a nice visit with both Washington and Oregon,” Upshaw told ESPN.com. “I just felt like Washington was a better fit for me as a player. I liked it there, I felt comfortable and am looking forward to…
Apr 16, 2012, 9:07 AM EST
Former Kansas State commit Robert Upshaw has chosen to stay local and play for coach Rodney Terry at Fresno State. Upshaw was originally committed to Frank Martin and the Wildcats, but departed from the school when Martin took the head coaching position at South Carolina. For Fresno State, a program that went 13-20 last season…
Apr 14, 2012, 10:15 AM EST
When Frank Martin left Kansas State for South Carolina last month, it ended up leaving a massive hole in the Wildcats’ 2012 recruiting class. How large? 6-11, 250 pounds. Robert Upshaw of Fresno, Calif., decommitted from Kansas State and is now looking at programs across the country for a new landing spot. According to Dave…
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 0
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (8)