Oct 15, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Rodney Bullock was suspended for the entire 2013-14 season and was off to a good start in workouts before injuring his knee last week.
Oct 10, 2014, 2:06 PM EDT
Bullock was suspended for the entire 2013-14 season, and is expected to compete for minutes this year.
Rhode Island grand jury won’t indict Brandon Austin, Rodney Bullock following sexual assault investigation
Jul 16, 2014, 4:22 PM EDT
Bullock will be eligible to play at Providence in 2014-15 after being suspended for the entire 2013-14 season.
Mar 18, 2014, 10:18 PM EDT
The reason for the suspensions is now coming to light.
Jan 4, 2014, 6:06 PM EDT
Just two days before Christmas, Providence College announced that freshmen Brandon Austin and Rodney Bullock, who were suspended prior to the start of the season, would remain suspended for the remainder of the season due to a violation of the school’s Code of Conduct. With that ruling being handed down, the two freshmen had a…
Nov 6, 2013, 11:17 AM EDT
A promising season for Providence has gotten off to a bad start. A couple of days after Kris Dunn reinjured the shoulder that slowed him as a freshman, head coach Ed Cooley announced that two of his freshman, Brandon Austin and Rodney Bullock, will be suspended indefinitely. “We hold our student-athletes to very high standards,” Cooley said…
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 0
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 6
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 11
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Kentucky moves SEC above .500 (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)