Nov 21, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
UConn will play the winner of Boston College-West Virginia.
Oct 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Here are 24 players that will make an impact after changing schools this offseason.
Oct 13, 2014, 10:40 AM EST
The Huskies will not completely replace Shabazz Napier, but Ryan Boatright will try to come close.
Oct 4, 2014, 11:55 PM EST
Kevin Ollie wants his Huskies to be a “fast-break” team. But in order to do so, they’ll need to make strides in the rebounding department.
Oct 4, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
UConn lost some talented players like Shabazz Napier and DeAndre Daniels, but they still have some talented players left for another run.
Jun 30, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
Even though UConn lost Shabazz Napier to graduation, they’ll have more guard depth in 2014-15 than last season’s national title team.
Dec 16, 2013, 5:35 PM EST
Rodney Purvis was a McDonald’s All-American that stayed in-state to play at North Carolina State, but the 6-foot-4 Raleigh, NC native opted to transfer after his freshman season to UConn. Purvis must sit out this season, per NCAA transfer rules, but he’ll have three seasons of eligibility left beginning with his redshirt sophomore season next…
Oct 19, 2013, 8:56 PM EST
UConn has been a powerhouse in both men’s and women’s college basketball for decades now. Both teams enjoy massive popularity in Storrs, but they have sometimes rumored to be at odds with one another – especially when Jim Calhoun and Geno Auriemma were vying for the spotlight at the same time. Under Kevin Ollie, however,…
Feb 4, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
A hearty welcome to those of you just now joining the rest of us in following college basketball now that football season has ended. We’ll be running a series of posts to get all you football fans caught up on the season at-large. To read through them all, click here. In case you’ve missed it, major…
Aug 21, 2012, 12:43 PM EST
NC State guard Rodney Purvis got a bit of good news from the NCAA clearinghouse Monday, but he is not where the Wolfpack would like him just yet. According to The News & Observer, Purvis is cleared to attend classes at NC State, which began last week, but is not yet cleared to play basketball…
Aug 4, 2012, 2:05 PM EST
Rodney Purvis, a North Carolina native who is a key piece of coach Mark Gottfried’s 2012 recruiting class at NC State, will not make the European trip scheduled for the Wolfpack this month, the school announced Saturday. In a release, the school explained that, as the NCAA Eligibility Center continues to review Purvis’ case, the…
Apr 15, 2012, 9:04 AM EST
With the Jordan Brand Classic taking place at Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, it seemed only fitting that an in-state prospect, committed to an in-state school, would bring home co-MVP honors. Rodney Purvis, a 6-4 guard from Raleigh, N.C., scored 22 points and had three steals for the East All-Americans in a 99-95 loss…
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)