May 13, 2015, 6:37 PM EDT
Fresno State will enter the 2015-16 season with four seniors in its backcourt, so this move adds some much-needed depth moving forward.
Feb 13, 2015, 9:47 AM EDT
Fresno State will also wear “Tark” patches on their uniforms for the remainder of the season.
Dec 28, 2014, 12:54 PM EDT
Fresno State hopes to get word on a productive point guard soon.
Dec 27, 2014, 1:17 PM EDT
The Bulldogs are 4-8 on the season.
Nov 14, 2014, 4:12 PM EDT
Cezar Guerrero’s been ruled ineligible by the NCAA, but Fresno State is appealing the decision.
Oct 5, 2014, 5:03 PM EDT
Lewis averaged 11.2 points and 3.3 rebounds per game as a sophomore at Texas in 2012-13.
Sep 28, 2014, 1:36 PM EDT
Rodney Terry has his first commit in the Class of 2015
Jun 16, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
The new contract keeps him in Fresno for another five years.
Sep 30, 2013, 9:40 PM EDT
After suffering a broken neck during a car accident earlier this month, Fresno State sophomore forward Braeden Anderson is recovering and back on campus. Anderson suffered a displacement of the C-5 through C-6 vertebrae and went through two surgeries after the September 3rd collision in which he was a passenger and hit his head on…
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 21
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (22)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)