Nov 14, 2014, 4:12 PM EST
Cezar Guerrero’s been ruled ineligible by the NCAA, but Fresno State is appealing the decision.
Oct 5, 2014, 5:03 PM EST
Lewis averaged 11.2 points and 3.3 rebounds per game as a sophomore at Texas in 2012-13.
Sep 28, 2014, 1:36 PM EST
Rodney Terry has his first commit in the Class of 2015
Jun 16, 2014, 7:45 PM EST
The new contract keeps him in Fresno for another five years.
Sep 30, 2013, 9:40 PM EST
After suffering a broken neck during a car accident earlier this month, Fresno State sophomore forward Braeden Anderson is recovering and back on campus. Anderson suffered a displacement of the C-5 through C-6 vertebrae and went through two surgeries after the September 3rd collision in which he was a passenger and hit his head on…
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 1
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)