Apr 5, 2015, 7:11 PM EDT
Patterson was a role player for the Orange this season, and if he can regain confidence in his perimeter shot during the upcoming season (which he’ll sit out) that would benefit IUPUI.
Mar 20, 2015, 12:35 PM EDT
Syracuse lost two sophomores on Thursday afternoon.
Jan 3, 2015, 6:09 PM EDT
Patterson missed two free throws with 4.3 seconds remaining, but luckily for the Orange Virginia Tech’s three-pointer missed the mark as time expired.
Nov 2, 2014, 5:32 PM EDT
Freshmen Kaleb Joseph and Chris McCullough kept the Orange afloat in the first half.
May 17, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Syracuse will need guard Ron Patterson to step up in his sophomore season thanks to the departure of freshman point guard Tyler Ennis to the NBA Draft.
Feb 18, 2014, 5:01 PM EDT
Indiana’s 2012 recruiting class was supposed to be a special group. The quintet, which included Yogi Ferrell, Ron Patterson, Peter Jurkin, Hanner Mosquera-Perea, and Jeremy Hollowell, had been dubbed ‘The Movement’ by Patterson, and coach Tom Crean’s remarks upon receiving their letters of intent confirmed the group’s significance: “We believe this is a class that…
Nov 4, 2012, 9:42 AM EDT
Just two weeks after Syracuse offered him a scholarship, former Indiana signee and current Brewster Academy guard Ron Patterson committed to the Orange. Patterson, a 6-2, 195-pound native of Indiana, was set to be a freshman with the Hoosiers this fall, but despite being cleared by the NCAA, did not academically qualify at the school.…
Sep 21, 2012, 4:29 PM EDT
SMU head coach Larry Brown was on the Brewster Academy campus on Wednesday and by Friday afternoon, he had offered two Brewster players. On Friday, according to a tweet from Adam Zagoria, SMU had offered 2014 power forward Chris McCullough. The Mustangs had offered post-grad guard Ron Patterson earlier in the week and Brown was…
Aug 21, 2012, 10:58 AM EDT
Ron Patterson, formerly a freshman guard at Indiana who did not qualify academically at the school, will take a prep year at Brewster Academy (N.H.), Patterson tweeted late Monday night. “I think he just sat down with his family and they felt like that was just the best otion for him to just get each…
Aug 15, 2012, 4:08 PM EDT
Ron Patterson, one member of Indiana’s highly anticipated freshman class that is set to come to campus in the fall, will not be wearing a Hoosiers uniform in 2012-13, multiple outlets are now reporting. Patterson is a Top-150 recruit from Indianapolis who averaged 18.5 points, 6.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists and 2.5 steals per game this…
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)