Jul 27, 2015, 9:28 PM EDT
First career 3-pointer for Jones?
Jul 16, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
Butler’s biggest games come at Cincinnati and against Purdue at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
Mar 19, 2015, 5:20 PM EDT
When their most important player, Roosevelt Jones, left the game momentarily with a sprained left knee Butler went on an 11-0 run.
Nov 28, 2014, 4:54 PM EDT
Butler, picked seventh in the Big East, left the Battle 4 Atlantis with a pair of important victories.
Nov 1, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
Butler struggled in its first season as a member of the Big East, and the absence of Roosevelt Jones was a big reason why.
Oct 6, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Butler is looking for some help after a 14-17 season and it could come in the form of a returning guard.
Sep 7, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
We hear that term “The Butler Way” thrown around a lot. The term stems from a mission statement written by current Butler AD Barry Collier, a man who also played and coached for his alma mater. Writer David Woods shared Collier’s vision for Butler athletics in his book, also titled The Butler Way. The Butler…
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)